Unfortunate Names

I went to school with a guy named Owen Henry. O. Henry... just like the chocolate bar. And yeah, he heard about that one.

Also, I heard something recently about a lawsuit against parents who wanted to name their kid 4Real. No, seriously. They lost the case though. You can't have numbers in names, apparently.

I also heard about a guy who named his son Espin. Now, that's not a bad name... until you hear the rest of the story... he named him after ESPN :rolleyes:

BlueCurl said:
there is a tv show about the homicide sqaud in Amsterdam called Baantjer. It is based on a novel serie.. The main characters are called:
Jurriaan de Cock
Dick Vledder
In Dutch those two names means nothing but then still... :lol:
Overall.. Dick is a pretty common name here :lol:
If you don;t believe me: check this url

OMG yeah. De Cock with c-o-c-k. ;) :lol: Yeah, Dick is a normal name in Dutch actually...

My friend knows someone who's called Richard Head. :rolleyes: His parents even called him Dick. :lol: Poor guy.

My parents knew a family at the school they went to who all had the surname Nut. They were called: Hazel, Penelope (as in P. Nut), Arthur (If you say it with a cockney accent, like pronouncing the 'th' as 'f' you'll get it.) and Walter. :rolleyes:

There's a little boy who used to go to school with my brother who's name was Kai Blue. Kai rhymes with Sky btw, I think it was a really sweet name. :)

Funny ones are Drew Peacock and Dick Pullin. Yes, someone is called Dick Pullin. :lol: I dunno about Drew Peacock but I heard that on a radio. :p

I once went to school in Oklahoma and I recall that they're was a boy in the class named Sexton and I used to live next to a guy named Shirley.

My Mom's a college professor and every start of each semester we check out the names of her students...and we'd laugh our ass off with those who had weird names...She had one student with the given names of Princess Diana. She wasn't even pretty!! Some parents don't even think of the consequences when giving their children names they can't even live up to! Like giving your son the name Adonis when he clearly looks butt ugly! :lol:Talk about getting beat up in the school playground! :lol:

My nephew's name is Caden. When my brother first told me that this was the name I was like "what a beautiful girls name." Now I've grown more used to the name and I've heard it used more frequently I still think it's really relaly feminine.

I also had a cousin growing up named Robin. He was one of the geekiest teens I've ever known growing up.

Robin... heh.

lostladyknight said:
I also had a cousin growing up named Robin.
Does he hang out with Bruce Wayne?
2.gif

lostladyknight said:
I also had a cousin growing up named Robin. He was one of the geekiest teens I've ever known growing up.

Robin... heh.

My name's Robin. Let's not generalize all Robin's as being geeks, k ;)

And yes, I chill with Bruce. He's a big square though.

Back