Unfortunate Names

Oh my lord these are so hilarious, I know I shouldn't be laughing but these are so funny.

Well I was watching a crime show, (like I watch anything else) and there was this detective talking about a cold case..I think the show was Cold Case Files (duh) and his name was Detective Bumcrot.....I seriously started laughing and then I was like "Bumcrot? I feel so sorry for him" people must call him Detective Bumcrot and have to hide a smile. The funniest thing was, the narrator for the show had to say Detective Bumcrot for the entire episode, and every time he said it I started to laugh. I don't know how the guy could finish a sentence :lol:

*snort* these are funny.

we recently watched a movie in english class about puritan art and there was this portrait of a family and their last name was Freak. It went like "here's john and mary freak and look little baby freak". my teacher goes what an unfortunate last name to have. i started laughing so hard because I thought of this thread and because their last name was freak. :lol:

OMFG! xDDDD :lol:

Omg, a teacher at my school has the funniest name.
It's Mr.Bushlip and when he told us his name, This one girl was like, "Bushlick?!". I couldn't stop laughing, it hurt so bad I had tears in my eyes. xDDDD

And this reporter on the weather network a couple of years ago, his name was "Dick Pound," xDDDDDDD

Wait... wait.. isn't there English football player Nicky Butt?

I'm so sad but it makes me laugh every time.

I've told these a few times, but we have some in FInnish too

I know these two actually:

Miina Kenttä (Mine Field)
and
Marja Kiisseli (Berry Soup)

The soccer player Kaka really cracked me up... Cause in,um... Infant language here, kaka is like, sh*t. I think the adults just don't wanna say it in front of young kids so replace it with 'kaka'

Wait... wait.. isn't there English football player Nicky Butt?

OMFG yes, I couldn't stop cracking up and I was like crying from the laughter, literally :D

In Japan, they've actually made a law where you can't use the kanji for Death, Curse etc for your kid's names...I was kinda surprised at the fact that anyone would actually think of using those kanji for a person's name...but anyways...

xoxo-nimo

Well, some guy may be in to horror movies or something and decide to name their kid 'curse' or 'death'...

I knew a guy whose name that sounded like 'Su ge ren' which is 'lose to people' in Chinese...

Oh, looking at all these I have to add a couple. There is a community in Newfoundland. I kid you not. It is Dildo. I crack up when ever I hear it. I went to school with a guy. His name was Owen van Ooyen. (That last name is pronounced Owen.) There was a girl in my class whose name was Dimple. Our teacher didn't believe her :lol:. It was so funny. Dimple came halfway through the scool year. We had that teacher once a week.

Back