UK Season 7 LV Ep Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
just to say the first episode is very gripping and excitin have fun watchin it. season 7 is better than the others way better. have fun u guys.

Ah, CSI double bill tonight. Some days I just love Channel 5! :)

I am quite excited (planning my whole evening around it), can't wait to see Grissom clean shaved, Jim out of hospital and all the other season goodness! :D

just over 5 hours to go got to make sure easrly dinner and ready for bed before its start being a double bill means i am going to regert this as i'm up at 4:30am to start work at 6am but it going to be worth it :)

Woo! It's tonight! *does a happy dance* I'm having a cocktail night especially in honour of it while we are watching! Woo! It's going to be so much fun!
Don't worry HC_4_my_birthday, it will all be worth it in the end. You could just pretend that your Sara for the night, who just doesn't sleep. LMFAO!
All you guys habe fun tonight. unfortunately I won't be in here to discuss it straight after because I have loads of other stuff going on, but hopefully I should be on here by thursday! :D :lol:

Laters tigger_willows xoxo

UPDATED Episode list links.
When/Where: UK Episodes will start airing on Jan. 30, 2007 on Channel 5.

Okay we are using this thread for those who wish to discuss the season 7 eps as they air in the UK, I have posted the links to the orginial discussion threads as a guide (for what the ep is about and what others have said about it).

We have done this before and it was worked really well so we are trying it again, not to mention it makes it easy for those who are just getting to see it that they don't have to search for the ep threads and post in it. Keeping it located in one will allow all UK fans to be able to have the conversation without confusion. As new ep discussion threads are made, I will edit and post a link (like below).

"Built To Kill P1", "Built To Kill P2", "Toe Tags"

"Fannysmackin'", "Double-Cross", "Burn Out"

"Post Mortem", "Happenstance", "Living Legend"

"Loco Motive", "Leaving Las Vegas", "Sweet Jane"

"Redrum, "Meet Market"

WOOOOOOOO!!!! only 2 and a half hours. i can't wait i'm so hyper and have been all day! Bring on the double bil yayayayaayayayayayaya woohoo :D

do you get the impression im happy :rolleyes:

*jigs uncontrollably* OMG PEOPLE, ONLY AN HOUR AND A HALF TO GOOOOOO! Grssom89, I don't blame you, i'm stupdily hyper, have been for weeks now :D :D :D

With you there, csilovegrissom!! I have been bouncing around my classroom walls all day! I have threatened my classes with detention if they fail to watch the eppys tonight!! The beer is chilled and the chocolate is ready! One hour ten minutes... but who is counting!!!

I think I am going to be sick with excitement!!

I'm finding it really hard to contain my excitement at the moment. :lol:

Not long now guys, I hope y'all enjoy it. :D

I cant believe BTK is on in less than half an hour, im so excited!!!

But i can only watch half an hour, cos i have an A level tomorrow so i have to go to bed early :( Exams suck :lol:

But i'm sure it'll be a great episode, from what ive heard, and the adverts for it look great :D Hope everyone enjoys it too!

EEEK! Find a blank video! Quick! CSIangel17!!

Let's all hold hands and these next ten minutes will fly by!

Good luck, everyone and enjoy it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back