UK Season 7 LV Ep Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI Series Seven In The UK

When the show starts, can we use this forum to discuss the episodes as they are aired in the UK? Can you help with this Destiny? It would be cool to discuss our thoughts on the episodes as UK viewers. Or are there more appropriate threads?

Last time we had a thread especially for the UK airing episodes of the current season, and in the first post I always went back and posted links to old discussion threads so that anyone who wanted to see what others said then could and then post in the "UK" thread their thoughts. It also gives them a guide of each ep.

So yes we can do that, without a problem. ;)

Cheers, chuck! I didn't want to get into any trouble! ;) So excited. This is my first year doing this. Have to learn somewhere! :lol: Thanks, Destiny!

if u want a sneak preview of series 7 go to peekvids.com and click on tv then csi they r all on there.just thought i would let u know.i have watched up to episode 4.there are 10 episodes all together as far as i know.

Okay at first I thought about starting a new one, But it has the main info through out it, so I am thinking of Hijacking this one. :D

What that will entail is me going through and getting all the ep discussions and putting them in the first post of this thread, also anytime a new ep discussion thread is created a link to that will also be put in. Let me finish up and I will change the name of the thread to reflect the subject and put in all the links.

I know I am double posting but I am making note to all to see the first post of this thread, and take note of the changes that were made to it. Also take note of the name of the thread has been changed as well, to reflect the topic of the thread.

Please remember when discussing an episode please use the name of the ep you are talking about this will avoid much confusion. Those who were here for the last UK thread know how this works, those who are new hopefully that explains it. Remember the same rules apply in here as in any discussion thread for eps, Ship talk is only allowed if it pertains to the episode, otherwise it belongs in SC.

Have fun!

I got onto five about the three CSI franchises.

Just to clear up:-

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (Season 7) - Jan 30, 9pm-11pm (Built to Kill Parts 1+2)

Built to Kill Part 1

Built to Kill Part 2

[Miami & New York Info Removed]

*Edited: To Name the Links, and remove info about the other two shows. see reason below.

aconnell please be advised this forum and thread is for the LV Show only, anything regarding the other shows, should be done in their respective forums. Which is why I had to remove the link for them.

I guess in light of all these dates for the UK... I'll be there right along with ya considering I haven't had cable and have missed like ALL of Season 7 *weeps*

Well I've actually been getting VERY VERY mixed responses... some people I know who are more hardkore CSI fans then me have turned their backs, and some people who swore they would NEVER ever watch CSI now love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back