Ugly Betty

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by speedleishot, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Carmine_lover

Carmine_lover Witness

i like betty verry much i see this show in the netherlands,there are they in seasson 1.

i love the show(K)

2. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

Yeah I liked this weeks episode but I didn't like how it ended. I wish just one REALLY happy thing would happen lol.

3. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I agree, I hated how this week's episode ended as well! Why did they have to do that to Bradford? :rolleyes: I was screaming through most of the episode! Gah! Wilhemina, scheming again as usual...Can't wait to find out what happens next!

4. WhosLaughingNow

I really like last weeks episode but the one thing that bothered me was when Wilhelmina erased everything. That just seemed really illegal.

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Yeah, it bothered me as well when Wilhelmina released that virus. Vanessa Williams really knows how to play a villain 'cause you've just got to hate her character.

As for the last episode, I was laughing at the fact that Betty's subconscious guilt manifested itself as Bradford Meade in a Hawaiian shirt...and their scenes together, what a riot! :lol: I was also laughing so hard when Willie fell into the burial plot. :lol: That was such a classic! :lol:

6. WhosLaughingNow

Does anyone know if there's a new episode this week? I know UB still has a few left.

7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

The tenth episode of season two entitled "Bananas for Betty" will air this week. Excluding this week's ep, there are three more UB episodes that have been produced so far.

8. WhosLaughingNow

Wow Wilhelmina, stealing Bradford's "stuff" after he passed away... ew.