Ugly Betty

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by speedleishot, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Just bringing this back because I was wondering if there were any other fans of this delightfully campy show. :lol: Want to comment on yesterday's episode (if you live in the U.S) or talk about the episode you are currently up to?
    We can talk about your favorite actors, or preferred ships, maybe what episodes you liked and why.
    Or you can even PM me; I'm always up for discussing this show. ;)

2. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

So who's watching this season and what do you think so far? I know personaly I'm glad tha Walter is gone but I'm still on the fence about Henry. Sometimes I like him sometimes he's eh?

3. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

I love Henry. I am so sad about the whole Charlie thing. It sucks because Charlie and Betty I think would have been pretty good friends if it weren't for the whole Henry thing.

When I found out that Santos died I was pretty close to tears. I totally didn't expect it at all. I really liked him too. It sucks so much. Grrr.

4. WhosLaughingNow

Batty and Charlie would have made great friends, but then I didn't really like her at all after she cheated on Henery.

When I found out Santos died... I cried.

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I love Ugly Betty. Mark and Amanda are too funny to hate as villains...Love them...they're so hilarious...Every time I watch an episode, I end up with a stomach ache from all the laughter. :lol:

Henry is adorable...Walter was kind of grating and annoying.

I kind of had a feeling that Santos had died...Yes, finding out he had died brought tears to my eyes. So sad.

6. WhosLaughingNow

I'm excited for tonights episode, but I hope Ignacio will be ok :eek:

7. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hahaha! This week's episode was hilarious as usual. :lol: They finally introduced Freddy Rodriguez's character Gio, another potential love interest for Betty. Betty banters with Gio as opposed to her relationship with Henry. Definitely a love triangle in the making.

8. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

noooooo I like Henry!!!! He is my favorite! He and Betty are so cute together!

Anyway, awesome episode! Loved the wheelchair. It was unbelievably awesome. If I couldn't walk I would want a wheel chair like that.

9. WhosLaughingNow

He's still kindda eh for me but a little less this week. I'm sure he'll grow on me eventually. :)

It seemed so unsafe. :lol:

Anyways now I'm excited because I heard Marc is getting a bf :p

10. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Last week's episode was okay. I was laughing so hard when Alexis came to the office with really bad make-up since she has amnesia. She looked like a clown. :lol: It was awkward to see Justin acting like his Dad. It was actually painful to watch what he was going through.

11. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I loved this week's episode...As usual, I was laughing so hard. I loved that they showcased Wicked. I love that musical. It's so funny that Betty and Henry 'made an appearance on Broadway!' I can't believe they banned us from Wicked for life! :lol: :lol:

12. touchcookies

touchcookies Witness

The Wicked thing was really cool. I was wondering if it was like from the actual show(like the actors) or if they just kind of made their own little mini version.

I also loved how Justin was trading programs like they were baseball cards. It was so cute! I am glad the old Justin is back.

13. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

I agree, I'm glad Justin is back to his old self. It was just too painful to watch him trying to be someone he was clearly not, not to mention, he looked awkward trying to be like his Dad. I kind of understand that he was trying his best to cope with his father's death.

14. WhosLaughingNow

This past episode had a lot of great one liners. I loved Willamina going on about how her chocolates for her wedding were segregated. And that was the actual current cast from the LA production of Wicked :)

Yeah it was really nice to see the old Justin back. And I don't know about any of you but the sandwich guy kind of bothers me. I just find him irritating.

I can't wait for this weeks episode. I'm really excited to see Victoria Beckham.

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Loved last week's episode as usual. It was so funny seeing Mark getting jealous and possessive with his boyfriend. It was so hilarious seeing Amanda performing an intermission number during the wedding ceremony! What a riot! :lol:

Poor Bradford Meade. What is to become of him?