Ugly Betty

I agree, I hated how this week's episode ended as well! Why did they have to do that to Bradford? :rolleyes: I was screaming through most of the episode! Gah! Wilhemina, scheming again as usual...Can't wait to find out what happens next!

I really like last weeks episode but the one thing that bothered me was when Wilhelmina erased everything. That just seemed really illegal.

Yeah, it bothered me as well when Wilhelmina released that virus. Vanessa Williams really knows how to play a villain 'cause you've just got to hate her character.

As for the last episode, I was laughing at the fact that Betty's subconscious guilt manifested itself as Bradford Meade in a Hawaiian shirt...and their scenes together, what a riot! :lol: I was also laughing so hard when Willie fell into the burial plot. :lol: That was such a classic! :lol:

The tenth episode of season two entitled "Bananas for Betty" will air this week. Excluding this week's ep, there are three more UB episodes that have been produced so far.

Back