"Two and a Half Deaths" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Vegaslight, show me the spoiler that said, Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer are going to make a cameo on CSI. All I saw the spoiler is the writer's do the cross over, not the actors. Carol is writing two and a half men, the creator of the two and a half men is write CSI episode. Go read the front page of this spoiler and see the guest star and I see Katey Sagel and Drew Carey's co-star are on it, not Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer.

Shane, remember this, it the writer's cross over, not the actors cross over, they are not doing the cameo except George Eads who will be play George, not Nick Stokes. Marg is not going to do Two and a half men, it the woman look like Catherine.

If you show me the spoiler, I will apologize to you, but it's the writer's cross over, not the actors' cross over. I'm sorry, Destiny, I have to explained it to VegasLight.

It showed in the casting side, and if I showed you on the board, I would be breaking the rules.

PM me, and you won't get in trouble. Or you can watch Monday night and Thursday to see if Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer are on it, I went to their board, IMDb or IMBd and their name not on CSI.

I too have heard that Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer will be making cameos in the episode. It has been mentioned in a few articles. Billy Petersen and some of the other cast actually flew to LA to shoot some of the scenes.

GSRLuver- you heard that Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer will make a cameo. How come I didn't heard anything about it, I went all over the board to find it but it not there. I went to their board, IMDb hasn't put CSI on their board. Unless it too early put it there or someone forgot to put it there, because they were done with the episode.

I too have heard that Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer will be making cameos in the episode. It has been mentioned in a few articles. Billy Petersen and some of the other cast actually flew to LA to shoot some of the scenes.

why would they fly to LA, they live, and film CSI there anyway :wtf:

I think the spoiler actually said that Grissom and Brass (the characters, not the actors) would be in LA. Subsequent articles, however, have said that the murdered actress was shooting her show in Vegas, so who knows?

Let's just watch and see what happens! :cool:

I really enjoy Two and a Half Men. I've gotten away from it as the kids limit my tv viewing time. I can't wait to see tonight's especially with George making a cameo! I plan to get back to watching the show, it's hilarious!

I saw George! LOL! Talk about a small cameo! I was so hoping for more of him. That lady that played the detective totally looked like and acted like Catherine/Marg. Hilarious stuff!

I find Two And a Half Men really not funny! There are so many great sitcoms to come out of the US, that I just don't get why this is popular. But hey, that's just me.
^^It's not just you, I don't find it funny at all either, but let's see what happens with this episode, who knows.

I love Big Bang Theory and my roomate adores How I Met Your Mother so watch those together every Monday night. We watch Two and a Half Men every Monday, too, but just because it's between BBT and CSI: Miami. So I was just excited to see GE on one of my normally scheduled non-CSI programs. (And I only watch about 5 shows that aren't CSI.)

Meanwhile. I LOVE Katey Segal and I'm excited for the new episode just because she's in it.

I saw George! LOL! Talk about a small cameo! I was so hoping for more of him. That lady that played the detective totally looked like and acted like Catherine/Marg. Hilarious stuff!

Yeah, my dad said "Is that the lady from CSI?"

I never really liked Two and a Half Men either and I honestly didn't find it all that funny--the comedy seemed a bit forced for my taste. Although I did like the little jabs at CSI à la low-cut tops and the flashbacks as well as the trips through the body. I'm a bit sad that George only had about 10 seconds - if that - on the show. It would have been nice to see a bit more of him but alas, it was the subtleties that mattered. (hope I'm putting this in the right place since it was a crossover of sorts. If not, I must be blind today, heh)

Can't wait for the CSI end of it. :D I'm looking forward to see what the writers from that show do to the episode. I really need to start watching CSI more, I'm really enjoying the latest episodes. My family sure got a kick out of this Thursday's episode title. And also, Steven Tobolowsky! I loved him on Miami, it's going to be awesome seeing him on CSI.

Last edited:
I was hoping for more George too. There's a nice pic of him with Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer in Entertainment Weekly. I made sure to keep it!

Nick always seems to get a lot of screen time so I do not think you have to worry.
I'm wondering how much I will like this episode too. So far the previews have not done much for me.

Back