"Two and a Half Deaths" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Destiny

Still Sanity Challenged!
Premium Member
Air Date: Thursday, May 08, 2008
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#816) "Two and a Half Deaths"

GRISSOM AND HIS TEAM INVESTIGATE THE MYSTERIOUS DEATH OF A DIVA SITCOM STAR IN LAS VEGAS. - Grissom and the CSI team become involved in the world of Hollywood comedy when a diva sitcom star meets an untimely demise while filming her show in Las Vegas, and the entire writing staff is in under suspicion.

SERIES REGULARS:
Gil Grissom: William Petersen
Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
Warrick Brown: Gary Dourdan
Nick Stokes: George Eads
Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
Hodges: Wallace Langham

RECURRING CAST:
David Phillips: David Berman
Wendy Simms: Liz Vassey

GUEST CAST:
Annabelle Bundt/Natasha Steele: Katey Sagal
Megan Kupowski: Rachael Harris
Bud Parker: Diedrich Bader
Det. Carolina Flores: Constance Marie
Henry Andrews: Jon Wellner
Officer Mitchell: Larry Mitchell
Spencer Freiberg: Stephen Tobolowsky
Stewart Lytle: Benjamin King
Mark: Tom McGowan
Eddie: JD Walsh
Don: Kevin Sussman
Richard Langford: Brian Letscher

WRITTEN BY: Chuck Lorre & Lee Aronsohn, executive producers & writers of the CBS comedy Two And A Half Men, who are doing a cross over with "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" Writers.

DIRECTED BY: Alec Smight

LINKS:
Thanks To The Futon Critic
Thanks To CBS

as I think I said on the other spoiler thread, I'm intrigued to see this, for the simple fact that I find Two And a Half Men really not funny! There are so many great sitcoms to come out of the US, that I just don't get why this is popular. But hey, that's just me.

So I'm intrigued to see what they have done to CSI :wtf:

Really happy Katey Sagal is in mind, cos a comedy I did find totally hilarious was Married with Children. I loved that show.

I'm intrigued to see what they do... and I'm wicked excited to find that Diedrich Bader is going to be in it! I think he's a great actor, and loved him playing Oswald on "The Drew Carey Show". :)

I find Two And a Half Men really not funny! There are so many great sitcoms to come out of the US, that I just don't get why this is popular. But hey, that's just me.
^^It's not just you, I don't find it funny at all either, but let's see what happens with this episode, who knows.

I also do not find it that funny. I think the CSI writers on their own can write some good comic eps. I mean look at the last one that just aired. So it will be interesting to see how they do it and how well the use the cast (hopefully they use all the cast as equally as in the last episode, that was nice.)

I don't watch Two and a Half Men but I will be watching this week (Monday) and for those who don't know George Eads will be making a cameo appearance. Also Charlie Sheen and John Cryer will be making a cameo on CSI as well.

And for Nick/Greg fans (and Greg fans in general) we have a scene to look forward to:

Nick takes a man named Stewart Lytle (pronounced Stewart Little like the cartoon mouse) through the lab and Nick turns around and he's gone, he ends up in the DNA lab with Wendy and she tells his he can't be there and throws him out into the hall where Nick grabs him and tells him to stay with him. Nick takes him to where Greg is looking at a video. The three of them discuss the video and Nick & Greg want to know if he recognizes anyone.

^That's good to know. I was worried that because GE was on Two and A Half Men this week he wouldn't even be in CSI this week.

I was wondering though for those of us who decide to watch Two and A Half Men this week, can we discuss the ep here becuase it's sort of CSI-ish? Or should we venture to the other show thread and discuss it there?

I just can't wait to see George has someone other than Nick. He can flex his comedy chops. Every actor always says comedy is harder than drama...but I think George can pull it off.

Wojo, Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer are not going to played on CSI. George is not going to played Nick Stokes when he is starred in Two and a Half Men, his character is George and that it. No actor starred is not going to do cross over, just the writer's cross over except George Eads to make a cameo.

i don't find that show funny either....hmmm should be interesting. I saw a commercial for 2 and 1/2 men this week, it looks kind of funny, since they are making fun of CSI in the eppy. They have a woman who looks a lot like cath interrogating...and makes fun of her shirt :lol:

I only started watching "Two and a Half Men" when it went into syndication, but I like it pretty well. I just saw a rerun this evening and Wendy was in it!

Wojo, Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer are not going to played on CSI. George is not going to played Nick Stokes when he is starred in Two and a Half Men, his character is George and that it. No actor starred is not going to do cross over, just the writer's cross over except George Eads to make a cameo.

Jon Cryer and Charlie Sheen will be making a cameo appearance as themselves, actually. It was in the original spoilers.

Nope, George won't be the dead guy. He is a guest at the wedding that happens at Charlie's house.

If you go to the Spoiler Picture thread there are pictures there of his cameo.

Vegaslight, show me the spoiler that said, Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer are going to make a cameo on CSI. All I saw the spoiler is the writer's do the cross over, not the actors. Carol is writing two and a half men, the creator of the two and a half men is write CSI episode. Go read the front page of this spoiler and see the guest star and I see Katey Sagel and Drew Carey's co-star are on it, not Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer.

Shane, remember this, it the writer's cross over, not the actors cross over, they are not doing the cameo except George Eads who will be play George, not Nick Stokes. Marg is not going to do Two and a half men, it the woman look like Catherine.

If you show me the spoiler, I will apologize to you, but it's the writer's cross over, not the actors' cross over. I'm sorry, Destiny, I have to explained it to VegasLight.

Last edited:
Back