TV's Greatest Couples!!!

hhunter said:
Ok, going with the 4 year old set... :)
Anyone with kids 5 and under will appreciate this :D

Blue and Magenta (Blues Clues)
Dora and Boots (Dora the Explorer)
Uniqua and Austin (The Backyardigans)

my 4 yr old LOVES Dora and Diego!!

no magneta was a boy, they even said so in the show and whats his face called blue a she :lol: it wasn't that long ago since i stopped watching it :D i stopped when i was 5/6 and im only 13

*smirks* if were going with kiddie type ships
I'll list my disney ones (atleast the animated ones)
Mickey and Minnie Mouse
Belle and the Beast
Aladdin and Jasmine (My all time favorite)
Cinderella and the Prince
Snow White and Prince Charming
Princess Aurora (sleeping beauty) and her Prince

belle and beast are my favorite, what about

-donald duck and daisy duck

i have a question, the goofy movie is my 2 favorite movie of all time and he's my favorite so what ever happended to max's (his son) mom, did she die because thats kind of harsh for disney, sure the killed alot of animals in tarzan and made clatin get hung but a mom dying :(

lol oh yeah, but there was no blood, can you imagen the nightmares for the kids if they did lmao, but i like goofy better then babi (sorry to bambi fans)

i've sort of noticed as sad as it might be In most movies (especially the Princess ones) atleast one of the Parents is dead *shrugs* thats sort of off topic though I had a Disney thread somewhere I wonder what happened to it

yeah but it's goofy, goofy is so cool and if it wasn't for one of there parents dying then they wouldn't be queen :p

and back to the tv topic :lol: my favorites are

-snickers
-greg and nick
-fcc (forever chase/cameron) might be tied with nick and greg
-huddy (house and cuddy)
-simmers
-grillows

I have a great TV couple, going with the kids theme, which I see there is a new thead..

Bert/Ernie (Sesame Street)

hhunter said:
I have a great TV couple, going with the kids theme, which I see there is a new thead..

Bert/Ernie (Sesame Street)
Oh,that was Epi/Blas here.
I always confused who was Epi and who was Blas... :rolleyes:
Great couple !!! :lol:

Hank/Peggy Hill
I like Hank because he looks EXACTLY like MY DAD, I mean exactly. It's funny except my dad is from Boston so he talks with a different accent. Peggy is sort of like my step-mom so I like Hank and Peggy. The show is Hilarious :lol:

Mac and Stella
Buffy and Angel
Nick and Nat(Forever Knight)
Duncan and Tessa (Highlander S1)
Methos and Alexa(HL s4)
Giles and Jenny(Buffy)
And I'll throw a little GSR in too :)
Mel and Cole(Tracker)
Booth and Brennan(Bones)

If you look at my current icon you can obviously tell that I ship Jim & Pam of the American The Office. I can't wait for season three to start!!! I also like Michael & Jan as well.

Back