TV's Greatest Couples!!!

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by vegaslights, Oct 9, 2005.

1. CCA

CCA Police Officer

John Crichton and Aeryn Sun (Farscape) Lot of show writers should watch this show and understand that some couples can't be forced upon, cause sometimes it's just not there. These two how ever had great GREAT chemistry and by far I think one of the best couples I have ever watched.

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i always thought tosh was far too good for owen. owen was just weird. i quite liked when they paired up tosh with sarah hills from eastenders :D

personally i think both DT and the lovely john simm could be paired with slices of toast and still make it look great :D

:adore: best couple ever. both of these could qualify as my first crush, i just don't know which i liked more, and they were so cute together. in hindsight it'd have to be winnie - she's still stunning and insanely brilliant as well :)

3. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

One of my new favorites -
    Helen Magnus & John Druitt of Sanctuary
    How can you not love the strange love affair of a 157 year old woman and Jack-the-Ripper?

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i wanted to add to this - blair & chuck from gossip girl - they're both so vindictive and malicious, but kinda cute together, they're made for each other! which is obviously the point but even so :)

5. rahkira

rahkira Police Officer

Adama and Roslin, in Battlestar Galactica: the most beautifully developed love story in tv history! "Who'da thunk" an over-fifty couple could leave so many fans filled with joy, then in tears at the end of the finale?

6. Flack-Angell

Flack-Angell Rookie

Hatter/Alice from SyFy Alice : D they are soooo incredibly cute together <3