TV Show Nominations

Re: TV Show Emmy Nominations

I agree lets boycot it!!! ;) :S ... It will be a loss of time wacthing it!!

Yeah they didn't even nominate George Eads, he's really good to, 'Gum Drops' rocked, I'll boycott, but only if I know The cast of CSI wont be there, other wise i probably wont watch.

Really hoping that Denis Leary and Will Arnett get those Emmy's. Will deserves it more than anyone, I feel, because of his portrayal of G.O.B. And Denis as well for Rescue Me.

Charlie Sheen should definitely get some awards for his performances, he's been really funny. I'm a little mad at the fact CSI wasn't mentioned but hey, I think CSI is too good for the Emmys.

The Emmy nominations this year fall flat to me. There are few on the list I really care about. I'm glad to see Will and Grace get some nods, as it was their last year. And I'm glad Alison Janney was nominated after being snubbed last year. Although he won't win, I'm happy to see Henry Ian Cusick get a nod. But overall, I'm unhappy with the nominations.

So much is missing from the list. Obviously, CSI was left out. At the same time, LOST was only glancingly recognized. And so many others were completely forgotten in favor of shows I care nothing about.

No reason to watch this year. Le sigh. I didn't watch the show last year, either.

I'm quite disappointed with this year's list. No CSI at all. One for House. And it just seems to me that Kiefer Sutherland gets nominated everytime. Maybe it's just me. Not that he's not a good actor, he's... okay.

Just a bit upset that Hugh Laurie didn't get nominated.

News Update: "Emmy's To Honor Dick Clark".

Television industry icon Dick Clark will be honored as part of this year's "58th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards," hosted by Conan O'Brien, airing live Sunday, August 27 (8:00-11:00 p.m. ET) on NBC. Musical legend and current Emmy nominee Barry Manilow, who co-wrote the lyrics with Bruce Sussman and sang the words to the catchy "American Bandstand" theme song "Bandstand Boogie," will perform a special musical tribute.

*raise eyebrow* Conan's hosting the Emmy's? Hm... Gives me another good reason to attempt to watch them this year... *ponder*

Presenters include So Far:

Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Edie Falco, James Gandolfini,

Dennis Haysbert, Felicity Huffman, Heidi Klum,

Hugh Laurie, Evangeline Lilly, Matthew Perry,

Jon Stewart, Keifer Sutherland, Eva Longoria,

Jennifer Love Hewitt, Tina Fey, Wentworth Miller,

Stephen Colbert, Helen Mirren, Bradley Whitford.

Sigh...CSI gets snubbed again. But then again, it's become a pattern. What I can't figure out is why the whole cast of Will & Grace got nominated except for Eric who plays Will. That seems wrong to me, I always thought he was the most talented of them all to be honest.
I won't be watching, that's for sure but I can't watch it even if I wanted to. Sometimimes living in Europe has it's advantages. :)

i think i no why csi an billy petersen get snubbed by the emmys every year its because if they are nominated they will win everything which will make the show predictable n e 1 else agree

Back