"Turn, Turn, Turn" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 1, 2009.

1. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Just wanted to let you know that this episode brought in 20.8 million viewers last nite. Grey's was a repeat, but still, great numbers!

2. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

That's great news, thanks for sharing!!! :thumbsup:

3. Live4GrissNSara

Live4GrissNSara Lab Technician

OT. I think the reason everyone forgets that Grissom and Sara worked practically every case together is because they didn't. I'm going to go ahead and crack open my season 7 now.
    Okay, Grissom and Sara worked together a total of 1 episode (Toe Tags) by themselves in season 7.
    But, I'm feeling generous so I'll give you Loco Motives (Grissom, Sara and Greg) and The Good The Bad And The Dominatrix (Catherine, Grissom, and Sara). Season 7 is full of single case episodes where the whole team (Usually minus one team member however) works together. I think you are being blinded by your hatred my friend.

Wow, I honestly wasn't expecting the ratings to go up to 20 million ever again. CSI beating out Grey's just never gets old. Although, I hope the writters don't take this as a sign to contantly bring in celebrities. I happen to love Taylor Swift, but I hope they don't start hauling in singers to boost there ratings.

4. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Good eppy. The humour and tragedy together...
    Well, i didn't pay attention enough to Nick before in early seasons. Just thinking hmm a nice,honest guy, good friend...Don't shoot me Nick fans... :p Then the Tarantino episode have changed my mind. And this episode was good as Gum Drops . Actually it is better! I was thinking Nick should have a break down after Warrick's death and i guess here it is. Not directly but here...

So the writers are making CSI fans' dreams come true slowly... After a very very Nick centric eppy, who is next? I hope it's Greg time! I am tired of saying it... Greg line was about the birthday thing... :guffaw:
    Riley's line and poor Dave...:lol:

Probably it is because i don't live in USA but I have no idea who Taylor S. is. The evidences in the forum tell me she is famous ... Damn i am so smart! :lol:

The case was ok. 364 days ago, 240 days ago thing was cool. Haley got darker, the coffe guy became lighter... Btw if he told Nick he saw what mother did before, Haley's end wouldn't be too bad like this i think...

Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  5. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WOW George Eads was sensational, and it was so good to see him as the star in this episode, he's so awesome. I had to watch this twice to get my thoughts on paper:) The first scene with the birthday cake, cute beings it was just his real B-day. But his call to duty prevented him from savoring the cake, for the time being. "save a piece for me" the Park Pines motel, lovely place:rolleyes: so seedy and a bunch of low-lifes staying there. How it went back to 365 ago, with Nick first encounter with Haley. Super Dave with the blood also mentioning the fund for Warrick thank you writers for still bringing two past characters into this one...dropping from the ceiling into his mouth, EWWW:( Nick going up into the crawl space, and getting a phone call from Grissom:) wishing him a HB, sweet, and he looked pleased.:) Greg and Nick working together so cool and finding the missing mgr. then 240 days, Haley copy cating her friend Bree. The mud on the tires and Brass going "So the car drove itself there":lol:to the bonfire party. And I think the mom was the same mom that was in "Gentle Gentle" with the dead baby:confused: So she had another daughter who Haley's real life mom let drown. The congomeration of guys that Bree had, the one kid selling drugs and only was interested in Haley. he it was 117 days and the mom overdosed in the seedy motel. A bit off the wall her dad going to the morgue and rambling about her, then going to the place and setting up a little shrine with flowers a candle and a sm. pic. which Haley took. the the PRESENT. Haley stabbed by her step mom, cause she was trying to dress and wear her hair like her. The kid who was in Reno, but Haley was helpng him but not partaking in them. Her real life mom a drug ex con. coming back to see her, and the step mom killed the mom and then ran after Haley and stabbed her with scissors:eek: and the weird guy who told Nick about the two coffee cups and Nick finding traces ot the drug. The step mom hated Haley. and ran amok on her. ..... the poor sweet Nick in the locker room so sad, and distraught. Dr. Langston saying "you alright"? Nick "She didn't have to die" and Langston trying to comfort him in his own way, about the internet and how he liked to "sculpt orchids to stop the voices in his head" and Nick saying " Theer's only one voice and she keeps asking 'What happened" and then Langston saying "Ya know Nick, everyone keeps telling me what this job isn't, but how you feel right now tells me what it is, I'm so sorry":( George Eads kicked a** and showing his strong serious side but how sweet, kind & compassionate and sensitive he is. I think this is the 4th tme we've seen Nick cry. The Stalker" "Grave Danger" "For Warrick" and now. I loved seeing him featured in this episode:bolian: he was fantastic~

6. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

Don't forget Who Are You back in S1 when he gets a gun shoved in his face by Mrs. Hendler. There's also the hospital scene at the end of GumDrops and I believe he gets a little glassy eyed in Burn Out when he's telling Catherine how he was molested as a child.

Us Nick fans keep track of these things. ;)

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

So you all might get a kick out of this. However, this is just bad.

Press here (stolen from Yoshi :lol:)

I mean, come on, you'd think after 9 seasons, they would know how to spell Grissom. :rolleyes: That is just wrong!

8. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Actually, wlk68, that wasn't Burn Out when Nick was telling Catherine when he was molested as a child, that was Overload.

I seen it in the beginning, it was so good so far and I'm not finish yet.

We Nick's fans know the episode when Nick's cry.

1. Who are You?
    2. Overload
    3. Graves Danger
    4. Gum Drops
    5. Stalker
    6. For Warrick
    7. This is his seventh cry- Turn, Turn, Turn.

9. wlk68

wlk68 Pathologist

Right, Overload....*whaps forehead*

I knew the one I meant but spaced on the title. Burn Out...Overload...they both have electrical connotations, right? Right? :p

10. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I agree with you on Overload and Burn Out, it's the same thing.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WOW, I do remember these and I am a Nick fan I just foget those others, can't remember everything. thank's NicknGrissom for posting those others:bolian: do all of you remember how many times the other cast members cried?

12. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

You forgot 'Boom'. He had tears when Catherine told him that she proved he didn't do it.

Sorry Destiny, off topic!

I still think it's wrong that they changed Nick's birthday. He was born August 18th, the day after Grissom and that has been established. Seriously, do tptb really think that we are all idiots and won't notice that? :rolleyes:

Well, apparently they're in the mood to change things, since they spelled Gil's last name as "Grissiom". I posted the pic in my post above, if you didn't see.

13. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Just goes to show George can bring in big ratings as well as BP, JF and GD.

I think it would be so ironic if he was nominated for an Emmy for this episode and to win. He'd be the only actor from the show who ever won an Emmy..including Blly Petersen. And given the fact that he was wall paper for the show (as one GSR fan once called him), it would be vindication for him. His character took a backseat for soo long. He would deserve it.

That's just my evil side talking..hehehehe and given the Emmy's treatment of CSI, it won't happen. Not that the show doesn't deserve it, the Emmys don't care about CSI.​

The scene with he and Fishbourne (who also deserves an Emmy) was so well done, the acting was so good-I think this is one of the best scenes in CSI history. ​

OT
    I think that was uncalled for. You came in here and criticized the show for what it is now and for those of us who are watching it and supporting the remaining actors it just feels a bit insulting.

And why do GSR fans always refer to those of us who don't like GSR as 'my friend'. It's like Sweeney Todd with his razors.

Anyways, back on topic.

14. Live4GrissNSara

Live4GrissNSara Lab Technician

Yes, Yes I did come in here to critique the show for what it is now. Well, more specifically this episode, and what I liked and disliked about it. Of course, I did get a little side tracked as you can tell.
    But I didn't come in here to deliberately insult the remaining fans. I support the remaining actors 100%, but I'm not going to support the show if it doesn't continue to deliver. (I'm not talking about this episode by the way, it was the best one in a while). Yep.

Well, if I'm Sweeney Todd then you are my razor.
    Let's start a barber shop.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: at Grissom's name being spelled wrong on the phone screen. These editors really need to pay more attention to details like that. :lol: