Trivia game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Trivia game

Thank you!

My question is two-fold: During which episode did we see "Operation Norman" and who performed this "operation"?

Episode is Cool Change (season one, ep 2)

Nick got on the roof and threw "Norman" off the roof several different ways (Norman was a test dummy!!!) :lol:

In one episode, a man was chased by the police and came out of his vehicle with a huge stake shoved in his skull.

1. Name the episode.
2. What was the substance found underneath his fingernails?

What was the gel dummy used for after Nick and Warrick were finsihed with their experiment?

The dummy took Grissom's place, in his chair, to hold the sign telling Greg he had passed his last proficiency test! With a cap on his head! :D

Hey folks I know its fun to play the game, but lets try letting others get in to try out. I have noticed that only certain peeps are playing, and I am not suggesting by any means to let the game drop, just let others get a chance.

Sometimes people get put off if they think its exclusive or figure they can't get in, in time so they don't try. Thanks.

Sorry Destiny... but I have to post a question now: Danny Pasquale suffered 3rd degree burns. On which date did that happen?

*Going off Topic*

GGgirl1 I am sorry I didn't mean to make it seem that you couldn't go next as it is your turn, I meant in the overall sense of the game, asking folks to try and slow down and let others get a chance at trying. :)

*Going Back On Topic*

Off topic: Destiny, I understood that! But it's very hard to curb my enthusiasm for this game... I'll try to do better, I promise!

On topic: Now, will someone please answer the question??? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back