Trip To Your Heart

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Kaunis Mies, Apr 19, 2011.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Yeah, that was a nice twist. :)

2. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Yeah and i thought it might work and it did, so i'll do more though and update will be today or soon as

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  3. Kaunis Mies

Kaunis Mies Pathologist

Ok here's the next part enjoy

Chapter 5

Nick and Katie had gotten back together and they were feeling happy with each other once again and so Nick knew that he had to tell his friends at the lab and was dreading how they would take it, which Nick knew was gonna be the hardest thing he had ever done.

( Crime Lab Break Room )

Catherine and the others walked into the break room to find Nick already there and Catherine asked Nick " Hey you ok?" and Nick looks up with a smile on his face and Catherine knew what it meant and Nick then tells the team " I uh got a confession for you " and this got the team wondering what Nick's confession could be and Greg asks Nick " What is it that you have to tell us?" and Nick sighs and tells the team " Some of you might know about Katie and we had split up hence why i was not my usual self but a few days ago we decided to give it another shot and i uh asked Grissom for advice on what to do and i'm also excited for the arrival of my first child with Katie as well and Grissom was the first person i told as i was stuck and he helped me."

The team are reeling from the shock of Nick's shocking confession and for Greg it wasnt settling with him very well and even the others picked up on Greg's vibe and realised that Nick had changed and they felt like Nick was a ghost to the person they used to know and Nick walked out of the break room and went to his office and locked the office door and sat down on the couch and thought to himself " Why are they acting like this? I'm so annoyed and angry but i wont show them how they make me feel and this is such a stab in the fricking back".

Nick took off early without telling anyone but to Nick it seemed like the team didnt want him around anymore and so Nick asks Katie to take time away from Vegas, which Katie agrees to and they leave with their stuff and head up to New York for some time together and Nick also asks Katie " Marry me?" and this shocks Katie who tells Nick " yes of course i'll marry you" and Nick hugs Katie gently and they share a loving kiss....

Will Nick and Katie ever return to Vegas or have they been pushed away for good by Nick's so called friends at the lab???

Wanna read more then comment and i hope GregNickRyanFan doesnt hate me for the way the fic is heading

Last edited: May 4, 2011