"Tressed to Kill" Discussion **SPOILERS**

Smokey

Nickaholic
Episode Title: 'Tressed to Kill'
Episode Number: 1213
Synopsis: "When a woman is found dead and her hair is done up '70s style complete with vintage clothes, the CSI team discovers clues that point to a killer with a hair fetish."
Original Airdate
: February 08, 2012

Written By: Ed Whitmore
Directed By: Brad Tannenbaum

Guest Stars:

• Larry Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
  • Barbara Eve Harris as Sheriff Sherry Liston
  • William Ragsdale as Dr. Bill Ryan
  • Roger Bart as Jeffrey Fitzgerald
  • Jill Larson as Lucinda Kemp
  • David Gallagher as Adam Kemp
  • Sasha Jackson as Eva Byron
  • Rose McIver as Bridget Byron
  • Brianna Brown as Paula Bingham
  • Brittany Beaudette Dunn as Joyce Debernardi
  • Ericka Clevenger as Hooker

Looking forward to the new episode. Is it Wednesday yet? LOL.

Same here :) only about 48 hours to go! :lol:

I'm also interested in the post Catherine CSI, see how the others are dealing with it especially Sara, Nick, Greg, and Hodges since they've worked with her the longest

Thanks for the preview :):).

Looks like this episode might be either slightly D.B-centric, based on what I've read in the interview, or at least a chance to see more sides to him.

Great for Sara, it's been a long time she didn't have an episode !

This episode with a serial killer reminds me 'The Strip Stangler' in season 1. In any case, I love the gloomy atmosphere of the preview, I hope the episode will be like that

I was kinda hoping that it would be a little heavier on Nick, Greg, and Sara and lighter on DB and Morgan. Sorta as a 'yes Catherine's gone but they're still here' type of thing.

Susan

I was kinda hoping that it would be a little heavier on Nick, Greg, and Sara and lighter on DB and Morgan. Sorta as a 'yes Catherine's gone but they're still here' type of thing.

Susan

yeah, I know what you mean, Blackflag :(, I actually would prefer that too, especially considering this is the first episode after Catherine's departure :(. I think it was mentioned in the spoilers that her absence would have some affect on the team, so I hope they don't drop that completely.

Susan

I'm looking forward to this one in between-er without Catherine or Finn....thought we could get some good all around character time, but we'll see. I avoid previews to avoid disappointment and yet somehow, sometimes be pleasantly surprised. ;)

I think Sara deserves it ! Greg had a lot so far this season and Nick will be important in episodes 14 & 15
So I'm happy for Sara ! Jorja deserves to have more screen time sometimes !

Episode Title: 'Tressed to Kill'
Episode Number: 1213
Synopsis: "When a woman is found dead and her hair is done up '70s style complete with vintage clothes, the CSI team discovers clues that point to a killer with a hair fetish."
Original Airdate
: February 08, 2012

Written By: Ed Whitmore
Directed By: Brad Tannenbaum

Guest Stars:

• Larry Mitchell as Officer Mitchell
  • Barbara Eve Harris as Sheriff Sherry Liston
  • William Ragsdale as Dr. Bill Ryan
  • Roger Bart as Jeffrey Fitzgerald
  • Jill Larson as Lucinda Kemp
    [*]David Gallagher as Adam Kemp
  • Sasha Jackson as Eva Byron