Top Earning Dead Celebrities

desertwind said:
Laetri said:
But DesertWind it didn't take them two days to find his body.

I just looked up his death on GOOGLE and it said he was found dead on April 8th.. and he could have been dead since the 3rd 4th or 5th... iit's under "Kurt Cobain's death" and it has his death certificate.. his suicide note.. very mysterious circumstances.. for sure.. my daughter is a Program Director for a major radio station.. and was devastated by this and wrote a condolence letter to all his fans in the radio newsletter at the time.. anyway go see for your self .. I know they didn't find him right away.. I remember that part :(

okay if you are sure I believe you. I will admit at the time I was only just three so I recieved very filtered information regarding his death but I do not think he went unnoticed for 3+ days.

Not that shocking that Cobain topped the list. It's not only Courtney milking the estate, it's the fact that so many kids in their early-late teens, many of whom were born after he died, find it "cool" to like Nirvana. *shrugs* I liked them in the day, and they definitely helped pioneer a genre, but it does seem that a lot of people like them just for the sake of liking them.

I hate the people who claim they loooove Nirvana when the only songs they have listened to have come off the Nevermind album. Pfft. They should experience the greatness of In Utero :)

I'm thinking we need to start a Kurt Cobain thread. :D

Back