"Time of Your Death" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

Destiny said:
:lol: There is a spoiler warning on the thread there for you can reveal and speculate without worry, its only in threads with out the spoiler warning in the main title that spoilers should be avoided. :)

Lol, anyway Ihave nothing more to ask and talk about, it's only less than 2 days left----36 hours to be exact, just wait quiet :lol:

ancienttomb said:
Destiny said:
:lol: There is a spoiler warning on the thread there for you can reveal and speculate without worry, its only in threads with out the spoiler warning in the main title that spoilers should be avoided. :)

Lol, anyway Ihave nothing more to ask and talk about, it's only less than 2 days left----36 hours to be exact, just wait quiet :lol:

I am just wondering how many people will still hide the text after the show airs or say "I know what happens, but I do not want to give it away"!!! :lol:

Chances are I will be too busy talking rapidly about it on the phone to somebody or my sister to post anything. I am so happy my parents are going up to San Fransisco to see a ballet so I can watch CSI on Thurs.

can someone tape this ep for me? i have to work on thursday from 4pm till 11...bummer!

AnMaDeRoNi said: can someone tape this ep for me? i have to work on thursday from 4pm till 11...bummer!
Sorry but the Rules state the following:
Intellectual Property: As a fan site for a television show, intellectual property is an important topic for us. We cannot legally or morally condone tape-trading in episodes or downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed.

Any discussion will have to be done via PM or Email. Thank you.

Only 24 more hours.... I really want to see this episode, despite the fact that the promo isn't fantastic... I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Sorry, minor breakdown.

I saw a new preview for this episode last night while watching Criminal Minds. It showed a bit more than the one they've been airing for a week. I couldn't hear it all to tell you what it all said, but I did see the scene where Grissom and Sara go to that place with all the women, that John Michael Higgins runs and I saw a scene with Nick and Warrick...but again I couldn't hear what it said. It's not on the CBS website though. I just wanted to say this in case someone taped CSI: NY or Criminal minds last night and they saw it.

As long as NO GSR appears, I'll be happy. I'm leaning away from Snickers, too. One is unlikely and the other is just...wrong.

YAY! I'M BACK! AFTER MONTHS OF NOT BEING HERE I HAVE RETURNED! But I'm sure no one noticed.

I am super stoked about this ep for a multitude of reasons, but one of the bigget is John Michael Higgens. That guy is just amazingly talented, and it's so great to see him on my fav show! I really can't wait for his scenes!

YAY!! OMG! How cool!?!? I was like in love with Bender (The Breakfast Club) Its so cool Judd Nelson will be on CSI!!

HEHE! So many very fond memories!!

Oh I knew it was a spoiler thread....hahaha :devil: I could care less if they cut the scene or not......I'm excited about Warrick! DIVORCE! DIVORCE! lol I can hear the chant now...........

Me too! Even with my little Greggo, it's not a very interesting murder case. However, I do like the comic Greg moments.

Back