"Time of Your Death" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 28, 2006.

1. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

well, the first half was boring...and the rest of it just made me angry...all those sappy looks sara and grissom kept giving each other :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

puke puke puke....those two have NO CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!

gah...what a terrible ep

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Well I LOVVVVVVVVED Grissoms and Sara's sappy looks. YAY

3. ACW1129

ACW1129 Police Officer

Typical, nothing-special-but-still-watchable, CSI. Next week looks good though.

4. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

i think greg was the only good part of the ep...

5. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

Did you guys see the endding???...wahahahahaha!!!!!, my GSR dream come true!!!

"many guys are intimidated of beautiful women.."...."many are afraid of rejection..."

6. Guest

Guest Guest

What a wonderful episode! The last two have been so awesome, CSI is finally back on track.

The glances Grissom and Sara were giving each other were so hot, they have so much chemistry, my God.

7. ancienttomb

ancienttomb CSI Level Three

I've been waiting this for 6 years!!...finally, they threw us a bone :D

8. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

Okay......WHAT is going on between those two that they are not telling us? Dude, this caught me totally off guard, they started doing these looks out of nowhere, and now they aren't going to tell us what's going on? GAAAAAAAAAAAH

9. xgurl

xgurl Witness

Gah!!! Loved the ending. The looks Sara and Grissom gave each other, melted my heart :D

*dies*

10. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

All I can say Ilovegrissom....read some spoilers. :)

Great episode, great storyline.
    Loving my Greggo, sooo cute :)

11. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

it was a good ep, not the best ever though. i don't know why but i found couple of last episodes ending to quick. i mean, the cases should've been more complicated or longer, i don't know. but season finale looks promising. i can't wait! and even though i'm a G/LH shipper i loved the Sara - Grissom looks :D well, i guess i always love when grissom flirts ;)

12. coolcatz

coolcatz Head of the Swing Shift

The shark has been jumped. You were witness to the end tonight.

13. nibbler77

nibbler77 Victim

Well, I always think Gris *sizzles* in his own understated way. ;)

But I agree with your irritation over the exchanged looks. Mostly because Sara was instigating several of them. That bothered me because Grissom has spent much of his six years either shooting down her advances or playing the parent/mentor to her child/student. Its like she hadn't really grown away from her crush. I call it that because her interest went unrequited and was sort of damaging to her own sense of self.

If Sara and Grissom were to actually become involved, I would've have wanted Sara to have had distanced herself from her old feelings a bit more. Make Gris actually work for it, and declare something.

A moment like what we saw in TOYD should have happened a season or two ago. Right now, I feel that Sara has been given the brush-off too many times to simply re-enter this light stage of flirting.

14. nova_fan

nova_fan Dead on Arrival

Well, I thought it was great. The story was interesting enough, and got more complicated as it went on.

And I LOVED the looks Grissom and Sara gave each other! I hope the final two episodes DO something with them as a couple.

But back to tonight's eppy. It was solid, imo. Every episode can't be like A Bullet Runs Through It, or Gum Drops, or Pirates Of The Third Reich, with so much intensity. I think it would be a little too much. I enjoy episodes like this where there is a solid (IMO) story, but not so much intensity. (Except the looks between Sara and Grissom!)

15. Toots

Toots Pathologist

They have Zero chemistry. The thought of those two together as a couple sickens me. I love Sara and I love Grissom, but if those two get together, it will ruin my opinion of them. :mad: