Time Change This Weekend (Oct 2006)

Update: My sister went to church an hour early *evil laugh* Bmuahahaha hah and I didn't tell her before she left :devil:

The movie theater times got screwed up in the papers, therefore our 30 minute drive to the nearest Imax theater was pointless.....

Well, I forgot till this morning.. and it was 10 am really 9 am.. I detest it :( :( :( dark at 5 o' clock sucks.. I love it staying light till 7pm... 6 months..grits teeth.. :mad:

i know what you mean Annissa...i hate getting out of work and it's freakin dark! does it really help that we change time in the spring and fall?!

Next year we make the change earlier and later. I read that it started as a way to help farmers out. I can't say we still need to do it but it sure makes you look forward to Spring.

Ah man, you guys turn your clocks back? Here in Aus we had to turn them forward, so we don't get the extra hour, in fact we lose an hour :(

It totally sucks, because this morning, I had a zero period for school (it's just a class at 8:00, just before school) and I had to wake up at 6:30, but I hadn't set my clock ahead, so when I woke up, my clock said 5:30 so I thought "Ah, screw this!" and went back to sleep, and woke up late and had to have a really quick shower and I got there a little bit late...

gah! I can't wait until daylight savings ends and we get that hour back

Back