Time Change This Weekend for North America

Now if someone could let our cats know this then life would be perfect on Sunday :lol:

Here in lies the big problem. Cats always tell time by their stomachs. Thomas will sit in the living room and cry until someone fixes his food. :lol:

Funny, my dog does that too...

I'm looking forward to the extra hour of sleep, especially since I have to be at work 4 am Sunday :(

This Saturday night / Sunday morning, groggy Americans will turn their clocks back one hour, marking the end of Daylight Saving Time (DST).

Arizona (with the exception of the Navajo Nation) and Hawaii and the territories of Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Guam, and American Samoa are the only places in the U.S. that do not observe DST but instead stay on "standard time" all year long. And if you've spent any time in the sweltering summer sun in those regions you can understand why residents don't need another hour of sunlight.

Confused yet?

For more info, go to http://www.infoplease.com/spot/daylight1.html

Thank's Dynamo1 I was just wondering yesterday when this change was happening, is this the regular time of year? I always thought it was the last weekend in October.. Crap it'll be dark at like 5 pm:(

This Saturday night / Sunday morning, groggy Americans will turn their clocks back one hour, marking the end of Daylight Saving Time (DST).

Arizona (with the exception of the Navajo Nation) and Hawaii and the territories of Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Guam, and American Samoa are the only places in the U.S. that do not observe DST but instead stay on "standard time" all year long. And if you've spent any time in the sweltering summer sun in those regions you can understand why residents don't need another hour of sunlight.

Confused yet?

For more info, go to http://www.infoplease.com/spot/daylight1.html

My computer did that last weekend! :lol:

Susan

Thank's Dynamo1 I was just wondering yesterday when this change was happening, is this the regular time of year? I always thought it was the last weekend in October.. Crap it'll be dark at like 5 pm:(
About three years ago, it switched to the first Sunday in November. Some places outside the US still do it the last week of October. Check that link for specific information.

Europe changed it last weekend. I hate this extra week, messes up my Neopets schedule :p

It's that time again...

REMINDER: Time change this weekend
Daylight Saving time begins Sunday, March 13, at 2:00am
TURN CLOCKS FORWARD ONE HOUR

DSTclockforward.gif

It's that time again...

REMINDER: Time change this weekend
Daylight Saving time begins Sunday, March 13, at 2:00am
TURN CLOCKS FORWARD ONE HOUR

DSTclockforward.gif

YIPEE:thumbsup: thank's Dynamo1 Long wait, I love day-light savings time, it won't get dark till almost 7:30:bolian:

Back