Thoughts on the New CSI Spinoff?

I would have rather seen them bring back Horatio Caine. :p But I guess I'll watch it. Wonder how long it will last...the shows on CBS have all had really low ratings this season.

just so Intelligence didn't get picked up, BOO! I agree with ragincajun; that they
should bring back Katherine Willows and have her be the supervisor for the Cyber
Forensic dept.

At this point, I'm really curious about who is hired for the supporting cast. Of course, they should definitely consider one of the newest FBI employees, Catherine Willows ;), but it would definitely be cool if they used some other characters from the Bruckheimer/CBS universe for the cast, like Viv (Marianne Jean-Baptiste) from Without a Trace, Adam (A. J. Buckley from CSI NY), Dave (Wes Ramsey) from CSI Miami, or Kat (Tracie Thoms) from Cold Case. Also, with their crime scene possibly occurring anywhere in the country, we could actually get some closer on any of those other shows when the spinoff's team may have to work with some cast members from those old series to solve a case. :thumbsup:

ITA - I think there are a lot of possibilities to bring characters from all over the "universe" for different episodes. I would like for them to add "one" NY/Miami character to the cast. Willows is definitely out - no way MH plays second string to PA. I really hope they surround PA with a group of younger actors, which would work much better in the "Cyber" space. PA showed she can carry a show and I'll admit she looked perfectly at home in the backdoor pilot. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Back