This "Spoiler Lab" Is *CLOSED For Good*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Anyone remember when Jorja first joined the show? She was put right after Marg for the first few episodes as I kind of welcome I think. I could see them putting her in the credits near the end for the episodes she's in to welcome her back and then going back to the normal credits when she's not on. I've heard more and more sources saying the her contract for 5-6 episodes is true.

What's the big deal that she left? Billy left for four episodes last season and will be gone even more this season. Should he not be in the credits because he's left/leaving? You have to remember that Jorja and the writers were expecting the strike and weren't expecting to write a full season and decided it would be a good time for her to take a break if she wanted. All of the other stars have the same option if they wanted to.

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

According to the latest TVGuide, Jorja is only appearing for episode 3 to go revisit Pam Adler (though its actually episode 2). So, the whole credit thing, maybe "Special Guest Star" in the guest credits, but not in the opening. No way. They already have a replacement for her, and they wouldn't have hired her if Jorja was coming back. Not to mention, what is the point in Jorja coming back. Just to "flirt" with Grissom? The writer's wouldn't sink to that low.

3. GSRLUVER

GSRLUVER Lab Technician

I think it's best to just wait and see what happens. TV Guide has been wrong plenty of times before and scripts/ideas always change. It's only June and the show doesn't premiere until the end of September.

4. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I will agree with that. :)

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: That would be funny. That'd be like them wearing the same dress to the same awards show or something. :lol:

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

As in all spoiler info. everything is subject to change, and it's still 3 months off, and finding a "link" to the TV Guide article, is impossible, on their site, so in part, and not other personal chatter that she discusses, here's a quick part of her interview! and Jorja Fox returning to CSI, is a blessing not a curse, millions of fans love her and are thrilled, and I do believe that "inking a deal" would certainly mean more than 1 ep.!

BREAKING NEWS

In part, "I miss the people. When I left, it was so decisive. It's a surprise for me to be back, especially this soon"

Q "Did you think it was really the end when you left?"
    A "Let's just say the door was left open. The kindest thing the writers did for Sara Sidle was to walk her out in one piece I had an amazing, beautiful, honorable, dignified exit"

and she wrote the tear-jerker love goodbye letter, to read this part you need to buy TV Guide!

Q "Are you ready to do more TV?"
    A It will be hard to follow up CSI. No matter what I do, it's big shoes to fill. If I'm going to do TV, then my loyalty and my heart belong to CSI

Franck Ragaine TV Guide

Accompayning are a pic. of her, and one with her and Blly and Marg!

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Inking a deal does not necessarily mean more than one episode. It could just mean one. In the business, and I know from experience and from friends who have worked on shows, you could ink a deal to do one episode. It just depends on the circumstances.

8. CSI_TIME

CSI_TIME Dead on Arrival

True, but here is another truth ...

There are millions of fans that hate Sara too and her returning is a curse for them.

9. gsr_rulz

gsr_rulz Hit and Run

Go, Desertwind and Pipergrissom! Thanks for the info! You guys always rock! I love Jorja, and I really hope she comes back! Even if she's just a regular on the show in an effort to explore more of the primary character's personal lives, I'd be happy. She's definitely my favorite!

10. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

*Walks in, looks around, Blinks*

Okay so when did this thread go from being a spoiler discussion to being strictly about one character, or a huge debate on cast lists. I get it the cast lists show the characters (ie multi), but as its been stated all are subject to change at anytime. Second yes Sara is coming back, and its possible that she will be in more then one ep. But this is also about other characters, and since last I checked there is more then one on this show. :p so I am not saying you can't mention or discuss Sara, lets try to remember there are others who might like to discuss others. And as part of the lab rules it was asked if any member gets info on other characters besides their favs to please share it (barring it doesn't conflict with the no no sites).

Oh and BTW for those who have a "Source" remember if you are asked to produce it and are not sure if you can please feel free to pm me and see if they are a problem or not. Usually people like sources of info so that they can see for themselves, and find a secondary source to varify it. If you have a question on this please don't hesitate to pm about it.

*Waves at everyone and walks out* Thanks. :D

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Destiny I just think Jorja fans are overwhelmed and thrilled, that she's coming back, but your right;)

So how about George signing on for two more years? wow, he's so darling on the French video, but I'd liked to have yelled to that interpreter "shut up" so annoying I wanted to just hear him, and will he or won't he have a girlfriend in this up-coming season? and in S/9 I wonder if Greg's book will come into fruition and be published, that'd be great:thumbsup:

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I agree that there are some fans of the show that like Sara and some that don't. Me personally, I'm sorta in the middle. :lol: But, I am happy for the Sara fans that they're gonna get to see her again. I disagree that her return is a curse though. I think that's a little extreme. And that's all I'm going to say about that. :)

He did? Wow! That's great! :)

I'm thinking yes, because obviously he's going to be hit hard by Warrick's passing (especially if he's the one to find him) ... and I think a girlfriend might be what could help him get through it. I'm wondering though who it will be. Some have said that George himself has said that Nick's gf will be a social worker. But, there is info out there about some upcoming eps that him going for coffee with Riley. Now, of course the going for coffee could just be on friendly co-worker terms.

I still think Riley would look best with Greg. And poor Greggie needs a girlfriend too! Not to mention a storyline. I hope we do hear more about his book deal! :)

I imagine that Cath's daughter's going to be giving her more trouble this year. :lol:

Anyone know if Vartann is going to show up again this coming season? I miss him!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Yeah I liked Vartann. I hope he comes back.

Yeah Greg needs some storyline or at least a better amount of screen time this season, he deserves it. I still want to see him as a CSI level 2.

I like that they keep Lindsay in every once in a while to keep some personal life of at least one CSI in the mix.

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

OT:
    I will just say this one thing about Jorja returning and I will make it a policy to leave this thread when her name comes up again. I liked Jorja Fox and the character Sara until the GSR situation started and then my feelings for her went very sour-not because of her and Billy but the zealousness of the fans-and their dogged determination to make CSI the Sara/Grissom show and how the rest of the cast become irrelevant. Hell they had a WHOLE SHOW to themselves (Committed) and yet the fans were not satisfied with that. Now if none of that had happened, I might have been more okay with the relationship. What finally turned me sour towards GSR was what happened years ago when Nick got the promotion over Sara-another website-whose name I will not mention-went bullistic and started bashing Nick-I wasn't even a fan of Nick's then, but it ticked me off. No logical discussion as to why Sara didn't get the promotion (ie. she wasn't the best choice-and I'm not inviting a debate now as it was four seasons ago)

I also cannot stand the feeling I got that if you were not a GSR fan, then you were not a CSI fan! Give me a break!!!

All logic seems to go out the window when the GSR gets mentioned and its as if the rest of the case don't exist-so that's why I hate it now and I cringe when it comes on the show. And I make it my policy to leave this thread when any mention of Jorja Fox or GSR is mentioned and come back when some semblance of calm returns.

Thanks for letting me vent Destiny and now back on topic..

So what happens to the waitress if Nick goes for a social worker or Riley-I'm certainly okay with the latter-the waitress looked way too young for Nick-and George Eads is looking like a man in his late 30s early 40s while that girl looked she was barely out of her twenties.

Anyways, I hope Greg and Nick get good storylines.

I'm just curious as how to how Warrick's death will impact Catherine-poor girl, her dad dies and then not even two years later her buddy dies-she's gonna need a big hug from a hunky guy-maybe her husband will come back and play the comfort buddy.

Or Greg and Nick could do that..nawww...although I'm sure the actors would happily comply if the script calls for it..hehe..wink..

Last edited: Jun 18, 2008
  15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

^^MyfutureCSI I couldn't have said it better and I totally agree with you.

Now as how Warrick's deather will affect Catherine, her husband can't come back because he's dead. Remember they killed him and it's still unsolved. Maybe, just maybe Grissom will show a little affection and comfort Catherine and no, I don't mean in a romantic way, just a friend way.

I personally believe that Warrick's death will impact Catherine and Nick the most. I mean if it's only episode 3 and there's going to be a counselor someone has to still be affected. Maybe Catherine and Nick will have help each other through this. And I'm still having high hopes that the waitress was just a ruse to keep Nick in the diner so he can find Warrick.

I don't think there will be a relationship between Nick and Riley. I think going for coffee is just a co-worker and thing and probably Nick trying to make her fell part of the team. That just seems like something he'd do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.