This "Spoiler Lab" Is *CLOSED For Good*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Re: Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions

Well, maybe they could fight with her over autospy. :lol: Maybe she'll want to bury him right away, but they'll want to do autospy to help with the investigation. Oh wait, that's right, they won't be doing the investigation. McKeen will, so he'd probably not fight with her on that. :lol: Though, I wonder if Warrick had a will and if she'll try to get all his stuff, but he left it in his will to Nick or something... hmm...

2. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I really don't think Tina will be a factor since they're divorced. I don't recall Warrick and her still married. I know in one episode he was arguing over the phone, but I'm sure for this episode they will be divorced.

And besides a power of attorney and a DNR, he could also have a living will.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Where on earth does it even mention Tina? I don't think she's a factor in this episode at all, it doesn't say anything about her in any *spoiler* news!

4. allmaple

allmaple Judge

we are just discussing hypothetical situations. if the divorce was not finalized or if tina was in warricks will it is logical that she could appear in the episode. she most likely wont though, but its just something new to talk about.

5. Micha

Micha Rookie

Anyone new spoilers about episode 9.03 ?

6. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

9x01 For Warrick

Stokes finds Brown slumped over the wheel of his car after he hears the shots, Greg cancels his publishers meeting as he hears the news. A devastated Grissom calls Sara when he finds out. As the team grieve, Warrick's killer, Undersherrif McKeen is investigating the murder. With the nightshift two men down Conrad Ecklie hires a new CSI in the form of pretty young thing Bryce Adams (Lauren Lee Smith). Sara Sidle takes the first flight from San Francisco, but as she arrives in Vegas she can not get into the crime lab as she is no longer a Police Officer. Sara and Grissom try to get Sara a job as a lab Tech with little success.

9x02 The Happy Place

It's no day at the beach. According to CSI Files sources, the second episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation's ninth season will be called "The Happy Place". Sara is still in town, and she goes to visit an old friend, Thomas Adler. Thomas first appeared in "Too Tough to Die" during the show's first season. His wife Pam was raped, beaten and shot, but she survived. She's been in a vegetative state for all these years, and Thomas finally pulled the plug. He tells Sara he prayed every week for God to end his wife's suffering. Meanwhile, the entire team must deal with their grief over Warrick's loss. Nick even imagines that he sees his old friend on the street, but it's merely a stranger. Please note that the above plot details have not been confirmed by CBS, Alliance Atlantis or Bruckheimer Films, and until such time you should treat this information as you would any other rumour. The above information comes from early script drafts and the details of the episodes are liable to change before the episodes are shown. "The Happy Place" is expected to air in September on CBS.

(From Wiki)

So if that's the case :( Doesn't sound too good for Warrick ... I think it's a good idea to bring in a new character, someone that's not going to choose 'favorites' while investigating.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  7. Micha

Micha Rookie

Do they keep on filming till 30 June ?? (because that's the date their contract expires..)

8. RocketScientist

RocketScientist Police Officer

BIG SPOILER: Here is Gary Dourdon's *complete* script for Season 9, 10, 11....

CSI S09 E01 Provisional title "For Warrick"

SCENE CSI LV09E01_S1

FADE IN

EXT: CAR IN SIDE ALLEY - NIGHT/DAWN
    WARRiCK:
    "Gurgle, gurgle ..... thud"
    His head hits steering wheel. He lies motionless.

FADE OUT

SCENE CSI LV09E01_S13

INT. DR ROBBINS' AUTOPSY ROOM

Doc Robbins and David, the assistant coroner, looks down at the pale body of their former colleague and friend, Warrick Brown, on the autopsy table before them. Both are chocking back their grief in order to do what must be done.
    DAVID:
    "No sign of sexual trauma....."
    THE END

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol:

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

:lol:

I actually thought you had the complete script. :p

Fooled me. :lol:

11. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I could see that being in a blooper scene. :lol: Glad someone can find some humor in the spoilers. :D

12. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

As for Tina, I presumed she would be there, to a degree. I mean she was married to the man for two years. You can't share a home and a bed with someone for that long without developing some sort of caring for them. We can presume she left him for another man but they were still obviously in each other's lives by december... she called him.

She has to be at the funeral. She'd have to be a new level of horrible if she wasn't. I mean, I'm 100% for yobling but I still have a little respect for the woman. She can't be so bad she'd just not show up at his funeral.

The question is will she be ready to burst pregnant? Or will she have a baby on her arm? And... will it be Warricks? I've always thought it was a possibility that the child she was carrying WAS his... it would be a good fanfiction if nothing more. I'm sure the writers will forget that they ever said she was pregnant.

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

According to The Futon Critic's website the premiere for CSI Season 9 is 9/25/08 (Th.) So I guess they pushed it back a week.

14. CCA

CCA Police Officer

I knew Nick would find Warrick....I can see it now this is going to be a tear jerker. How is it Nick isn't in a psyhic ward, poor guy. I loved the script RocketScientist :guffaw: heheh

15. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

RocketScientist You had me seriously laughing out loud :lol:
    at your post.

Good job with some light-hearted humor. I'm sure after seeing the premiere, we'll all need it. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.