They mentioned CSI on.....

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Guest, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Hestia, I wonder if he is a board member here.

2. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Wow that would be so weird if he was. :eek:

3. WolfeWhistle

WolfeWhistle Rookie

I LOVE The Soup! I watch it evey week, and it cracks me up whenever he uses a DC quirk (see my signature?). He said the one that I wrote into my signature, but one of my favorites was when he showed the clip of H saying:
    "Welcome to divorce.....of the future..."
    You have to see it to get the full effect, I guess, but it's hilarious.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Friday night I was watching "Psych' on the USA network. A nerdy cop was giving a lechure on the latest foresic tools, he was showing a power point presentation. Afterwards a trainee from the audience said:

"I thought you were going to show us the newest tools, we've seen all those on CSI."

I thought it was cute. :)

5. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

I don't know if song lyrics qualify, but on Rush's most recent album, it seems like they might have given a nod to our fave show in the song "Bravest Face"...

"I like that show where they solve all the murders
    An heroic point of view
    It's got justice and vengeance too
    At least so the story goes..."

Just sayin'... :cool:

6. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

^ Well I think the lyrics could apply to just about any forensic show, or cop show for that matter, goodness knows we have plenty of them! :lol:

That is a good one, and the clip can be found on Youtube, specifically here. (If I'm not allowed to link to this, I apologize to the moderators in advance and they can remove the link.) :)

Dynamo1, that_girl1, if Joel McHale was a board member here, I... *pause for dramatic effect* would drop dead. :cool:

Yeeahhhh!

7. Daquien

Daquien Coroner

They mentioned CSI on this promo of How I met your mother :

Promo.

8. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

They mentioned CSI in a special quite long programme analizing Madeleine McCann's case here in Portugal.

Some expert mentioned that even though CSI is an outstanding crime show, showing the right techniques, people need to let go of it when it comes to criticize real police and not think that it can all happen in a real investigation. He emphasised that the time things happen at is not the same and that people need to understand that.

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

HAHA!!! I love it when Joel makes fun of H!!! it's hilarious!!!!!

and CSI: Miami was mentioned the other day on "Pimp My Ride" this guy was telling Xzibit about how some guy hit his car from behind and Xzibit said something like this...."*pointing to back of the car* See that! that's piant transfer right there!! we'll get you with this!!" and then he says "what!? you think we don't watch CSI: Miami!?" It was GREAT!!! LOL!! and i think the only reason he said that was cause he guest starred on CSI: Miami in s2 in the ep Rap Sheet (he played the rapper 10 Large)

10. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

They had a couple of CSI questions on the cash cab.

11. Kylie

Kylie Witness

Marg is mentioned in an episode of Scrubs, in the latest season.

Her and the Janitor dated, apparantly! :lol:

12. dreibel47

dreibel47 Civilian

Royal Canadian Air Farce has done a number of sketches involving CSI. My favorite was CSI: Rhyme Scene Investigation, where Grissom, Sara and Doc Robbins were discussing the results of an autopsy on a man run over by a train in rhyming couplets! Too funny.....

here's an official CBC video link to the sketch....

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

new ep of the soup this friday!!! and with the CSI: Miami season premiere so close you know what that means!!! more Horaito jokes!!!! :D

and my math teacher mentioned CSI: Miami today. he was using the overhead projecter and put on latex gloves so he wouldn't get marker all over his hands and then when he put them on he was all like "now i feel like i'm on CSI: Miami or something" IT WAS FREAKING HILLARIOUS!!! :lol:

14. rockprincess623

rockprincess623 Victim

on superbad one of the cops goes ''when i became a cop i thought it was gonna be different you know its not how they show it on csi" and i was listening to the radio and the dj was like that was who are you by the who you know how people are against good songs being used for commercials well me and my friend were diehard who fans and we are against songs being used on television shows i mean csi has practically killed that song for me-- iwas so mad at that dj

15. allmaple

allmaple Judge

rockprincess your banner is lovely but is massively oversized. the board rules allow either a banner of text in a signature, and if you have a banner image it may be no larger than 75x220 pixels. you can look at the poster above you for a reference of how big that is.

thank you.