The Yelina Salas Appreciation Thread/ Please Bring Her Back!

How would you grade Life Sentence?

• A+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A

• A-

• B+

• B

• B-

• C+

• C

• C-

• D+

• D

• D-

• F

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yelina Salas ~APPRECIATION THREAD~

Her official website has confirmed that she isn't coming back.

I wonder if she will be featured in the s4 first episode and then written out or if her absence will simply be mentioned.

Speed got written out after the first episode of s3.

CSI: Miami does have a thing with premieres for ending characters but --as of now-- it looks like Yelina was ended on the finale. I couldn't be more upset about this!!

Sofia's website has said she will be leaving for now but there is an opening for her to come back if she is needed. It didn't say why though or if it was her decision or the writers, it does really suck the way she was written out though I was hoping for something a bit more exciting. There are so many things that need to be explained like Ray Snr and Madison. Plus why Ray actually left in the first place I still don't get it, can anyone explain?

I love her character as well as the way she acts..shes a great actress...=\ it's so sad to hear that shes leaving the show

There are so many things that need to be explained like Ray Snr and Madison. Plus why Ray actually left in the first place I still don't get it, can anyone explain?

Horatio helped Raymond fake his death (for the second time), as he was being pursued by the Feds and drug dealing terrorists! Ray therefore had to make a quick exit out of the country. He was basically on the run from the good and the bad guys, but we assume they think he is dead.

Yelina should've stayed....i don't get how she could forgive ray so easily....leave her whole life behind and go brazil with him X_X

I love Yelina! She is so cool! I hope like crazy she doesn't leave!

hopefully TPTB will understand that she is a needed character and bring her back four episodes into the season... so we don't miss her too much :)

lol I think I posted on the other thread but hey I will say it again. I'm NOT happy about Yelina leaving the show. she was cool, plus the h/y thing was fun 2 watch evolve. (or not evolve. lol.) come back yelina!!!! :(

Well, although I've posted this in another thread here, Sofia's official website has been updated with this information:

"Now, many of you have wondered whether Det. Yelina Salas was coming back for season four of CSI:Miami or whether she was staying in Brazil with her husband Ray. Not all the facts about her role on CSI have been properly reported yet. Please be patient, details forthcoming as they are being decided."

There is definitely hope! Yay! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back