The Yelina Salas Appreciation Thread/ Please Bring Her Back!

How would you grade Life Sentence?

• A+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A

• A-

• B+

• B

• B-

• C+

• C

• C-

• D+

• D

• D-

• F

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yelina Salas ~APPRECIATION THREAD~

I third the idea for Yelina Salas #2: 'Get Back To Where You Once Belonged'. :)

And thanks for the pic Thumpy. I love her hair too and the expressive eyes.

:lol: Looks like my endless hours of listening to the Fab Four has finally paid off. ;)

Oh yes, I'm also in the 'Jealous of Yelina/Sofia's hair Club' as well. When I have my hair 'curled' it looks more like static. Not pretty. She really did take care of those curls. Makes me sad that Sofia has had them straightened lately. :(

My sister got hair like that, but she doesn't do much with it wat a shame...
i like the sound of the this thread: Yelina Salas #2: 'Get Back To Where You Once Belonged'. :D
Nice pic also.

Yeah, her hair looks better curled I think. I believe it's naturally that way. I hope, when they bring Yelina back, that her hair is curled again.

Also love the Beatles. :D

I like that thread name too! I am so chuffed to think that this thread is nearing 1000 posts. Yelina more than deserves it, and with or without curls (though I do prefer the curls!), I would be overjoyed if she returned to CSIM. :D

Yeah it is amazing that this thread has finally neared it's 1000th post. It's great to look back and see how far we've come. It's really great.

Here's to hoping that we'll see her--with or without curls--return in the next 1000 posts. It really would be interesting, I might add, to see Horatio's reaction to her straightened hair. :D

Well, who had news that about her recently? And what will happen to Marisol Delko ?

Thank You

Nathalie_Emily, I edited your pic as it was 'hotlinked. Rather than post the pics directly from the site you found them on, please upload the pics you'd like to share with us at a image hosting site such as photobucket. They have free accounts that offer tons of storage. If you have any further questions, please feel free to pm either Lucy or myself. Thanks! :)

Welcome to the Miami Forum, AlexOCSI! Regarding your questions about Marisol and Delko, I'm going to refer you to our Spoiler Lab Thread. That's where we discuss all the upcoming events and spoilers concerning CSI: Miami. Please feel free to re-post your questions in that thread. :) Again, welcome to the board, and we hope you have a great time posting here.

Yes welcome AlexOCSI to the board and to this thread. There hasn't been any news recently regarding Sofia's return other than her saying, in an interview, that the writer's have approached her about returning but have given no time frame.

Hi AlexOCSI
Im glad to hear that the writers have approached Sofia because I'm sure that S4 isn't the same without her! I know she doesn't have the hugest part... but she's still a great character. :)

It was quality not quantity with Yelina, definitely. Sofia Milos did so well with the little she was given. She has alot of talent (she was awesome in The Sopranos) and she's just so pretty!

tn_DVD_023.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back