THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey...

i´m new here...i´m melli (18) from germany and i like watching all csi series...las vegas,miami and NY.
I visited this site for some time now and liked it,so i thought it would be great to be a part of it and find some csi-fans to talk to...
Maybe there are even some more germans here!?

Looking forward to talk to all of you... ;)
Greetings
Melli

Hiya all.

I finally broke down and registered after visiting this site many times. I started out as a fan of the original CSI from the very begining but now have moved on to NY as my fave. (And no its not because I live here. :p)

Hehe, welcome to the board, Macavity. I'm glad to see you finally gave in and joined. :p

Macavity said:
Hiya all.

I finally broke down and registered after visiting this site many times. I started out as a fan of the original CSI from the very begining but now have moved on to NY as my fave. (And no its not because I live here. :p)

Welcome to the boards!! :)

Hi all! another rookie here :)

I'm an aspiring forensic scientist, and am a huge fan of csi ny. I am starting a new life in london soon, am 22 and live in the uk. I love dancing, forensics and archery. I am also going to new york in 3 weeks time! yay!

Welcome to the board, Venus. :)

Unfortunately, your banner is still a bit too big. The one I have is an example of the maximum size.

I don't exactly have massive banner-making skills, but I cobbled this together if you want to use it:

ps_i_love_you.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back