THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Faylinn and Dynamo1! You guys are great... everyone here is! :D

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Welcome to the board MrsSarge and Jean! This board is awesome and I'm happy you found us!!!

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

A HUGE Texas welcome to aeariel and fadingintherain!! Annabelle, I am so excited that your aunt in cancer-free now! :)

Hey there, I've already popped into some of the other threads, but I thought it would be nice for me to say 'hi' in here too.

I'm a big LV and NY fan, so it looks like I've found the right place to be. Looking forward to talking with y'all.

Welcome to the nut house, LibertyBell, you little ding-a-ling. There are virtual snacks on the virtual table by the virtual door. Don't these CSI series ring your chimes? I hope you don't mind these bell jokes. Don't they make you crack up?

Dynamo1 said:
Welcome to the nut house, LibertyBell, you little ding-a-ling. There are virtual snacks on the virtual table by the virtual door. Don't these CSI series ring your chimes? I hope you don't mind these bell jokes. Don't they make you crack up?

Hahahahahaha, if I was clever, I would think up something to reply to that with, but since I am not, I'll just laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back