THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Y'all,

I figured I should stop lurking and start posting. And seeing as *looks around* yep, I left everyone I know behind in New Orleans when I moved here, I need people to talk to. So hey!

-Madison

Quite a few newbies de-lurking! :D

Welcome to the boards everyone. I hope you all have a great time here. :)

Welcome to the board roximonoxide, Sissi, Rob, destined4gr8ness, jojoirishjojo and NOLAGRRL! Glad to see new people joining in ;)

Whoops. I introduced myself in the Miami forum first, I guess it's better late than never...
Anyway, hello! Newbie here. I forget how I found this site (probably some random obsessive googling), but I'm glad I did, because now I can talk about CSI without annoying the crap out of my friends and parents...
:)

Hehe, I found TalkCSI by Googling as well. They used to have a chatroom on cbs.com and when they took it down, I went looking for a new one--and found this board instead. The rest, as they say, is history. ;)

Welcome to the board, WolfeWhistle.

Since newbies rarely get to Misc, I come here and welcome the newbies! :D

(Ps. Remember to visit also Misc ;) )

*steals cookies from local mods and runs*

Welcome to PhyreMelody (love the scene in your signature ;) )

WolfeWhistle, I think I have seen you over at the Miami forum, but welcome anyway :)

Hi,
I'm a brand-new CSI fan from May 2007, believe it or not. I got into CSI this year for the strange reason that somebody said it would be a good show to watch with HDTV! Once hooked on the regular broadcast episodes, I found SpikeTV reruns, and I am now a hopeless Grissom fan (without any particular bias towards GSR, etc.), and can't wait for season 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back