THE WELCOME WAGON: Welcome to General CSI Discussion!

I said hi in another thread lol but my name is Eva and im from Norway.I watch all the CSI Shows.My favorite characters are Danny,Mac,Lindsay(CSI:NY),Grissom,Greg (CSI: Las Vegas) and Horatio,Calleigh (CSI: Miami)

I Can't wait to chat with you all.:)
Hello All CSI Family:

I don't know if this is the right place 2 make comments...I'm a Grissom....Horatio fan...Luv those men ! ! ! ...I tell people just call me Katheryn ...Have a good day all...

Hello everybody! I'm a huge CSI fan, my favorite is Vegas, I love Grissom. I watch the others too, just stuck on LV most of the time though. Glad to see theres so many other CSI fans like myself. :)

Hey! I'm axelsonfire but you can call me Kaila. I'm from Canada and I'm a HUGE CSI fan. My fave is NY but I love them all. For all of you who are from Canada, you probably agree that CTV is amazing. I'm really glad to be joining such a large group of CSI fans :scream:

Welcome to the board, axelsonfire. There are definitely a bunch of fans to interact with around here. :D

hey new girl :)

just thought i'd introduce myself and i could'nt find the thread for it so i'll post it here. my names susan i'm 20 yrs old. my nan actaully got me into csi when it was first came on and i've been hooked ever since. my favs are grissom, greg, nick and warrick. could someone tell me how to get an avator and how i could get a siggie made please?

loving the site :thumbsup:

Welcome to Talk CSI, nickstokesgirl. :)

could someone tell me how to get an avator and how i could get a siggie made please?

You will be able to upload an avatar when you have made 50 posts on the board and been a member for two weeks.

You can make a request for a signature banner in this thread in Fan Art. I'm sure someone will be happy to make one for you. :)

Re: hey new girl :)

Welcome to the board, nickstokesgirl. :) And thanks for posting those links, Elsie. :)

Back