The Warm Welcome Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I posted in the other introduction thread but I feel that the CSI: NY is where I will be spending most of my time. Love the shows but I think NY is my favorite.

Welcome DakotaCal, Phobia, saraneth and anyone else I might have missed
greet025.gif
!!!

Dynamo1, thanks for the warm welcoming in my own language. I didn`t know there is someone here who knows a bit of Bulgarian.
I want to answer your question. In Bulgaria we watch the series translated with other actor`s voices. So every night from 9,00 PM and form 11,45 PM we enjoy it in Bulgarian. It`s quite wird but i must say the actor`s, translating Las Vegas and NY are very good. Only Miami is a dissappintment.
Although we have`em translated i watch the original series on my computer. CSI in English is...well...it`s different :)

It's funny seeing how the 'stopping by the warm welcome thread' routine has turn for me. Anytime I enter to some of the threads, there are new people posting whose nicknames I haven't seen before. So after finding this "new people", I hurry to this thread to welcome all of them.

And that's what I'm trying to do right now. Get such a warm welcome hug from me!!

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back