The Warm Welcome Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MrsGiovinazzo, Oct 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Andersen

CSI_Andersen Hit and Run

Welcome Jen :)

2. msl

msl Dead on Arrival

Hi, I am MSL. I am kind of scared of msg boards-but willing to try 'cuz NO ONE UNDERSTANDS my love for the CSIs and esp CSI NY. When I was in Miami I called everyone I knew and said I am watching CSI Miami in Miami. :D(Corny but small triumphs that make life cool). But CSINY is my favorite- I born and raised in NYC so it would be sin not to love it. Anyway, hey there and I posted a "you know you watch Too Much CSINY when…”moment I had today. It was cool… :cool:

3. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Hey MSL, Welcome to the Forum :D It's good to see a 'real' New Yorker. (And before anyone tells me off there are a few on here :lol:)

4. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Welcome to the board, msl. You must be proud of your city. The NYC shots are one of my fave things about the show. :)

5. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Welcome to all the newbies and Happy Holidays! :D

6. jencsimiamigrl

jencsimiamigrl Hit and Run

Thank you for the welcome and i will most definitely be in the threads for Mr. Cahill and Flack

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Welcome msi! :)

8. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

Welcome msl!!![​IMG]

9. chabib86

chabib86 Dead on Arrival

Hi all...
    I'm a newbie *bashful wave*. I actually became a CSI:NY fan about two months ago, and as of last night have officially caught up with every single past episode... whew!
    I got into CSI:NY in avery roundabout way. I started watching Bionic Woman when it came out, and saw all the adverts for Chuck. So I started watching Chuck, which I loved, and found a great music video for it on YouTube by sugah. Then I checked out her other videos, and they were all about this couple called Danny and Lindsay. Being curious (and an incurable romantic), I watched a few... and ended up a CSI:NY fan!
    The developments of the characters' lives is my favorite part of the show - as individuals and inter-personal relationships, it's awesome. And I love the chases, tackles, and arrests. :) Danny would have to be my favorite character hands down, followed by Adam.
    Um... anything else of interest to introduce myself with... I'm 21 years old, I teach in a private day school, I live in Texas at the moment, but am currently visiting family in Massachusetts, and we are buried in snow.
    I've been reading the boards for a while, and am really excited to join in!
    Hi! *more excited wave*

10. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Welcome chabib86 Glad to see you in the forum! I think it's really interesting to know why people became CSI fans :D

11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Welcome to the board, MSL and chabib86. :)

12. messer_fixx

messer_fixx Civilian

[waves]
    hey, everyone :]
    i'm a newbie; freshly joined as of...maybe 30 minutes ago. i'm 17 and living in central ohio, usa, and my heart is currently set on carmine. ;] i know, i know - as are the hearts of millions, haha. but he got me too. :]

i've been a csi:ny fan for roughly a year or so. two of this christmas' presents were seasons 2 and 3 [i'm a big D/L supporter], and i've been going mad because i finished them already. aside from carmine, i love gary sinise; he's such a brilliant actor! i think the cast really meshes nicely, and i like to watch the chemistry. csi:ny is definitely my favorite of all three csis, but i do watch las vegas. i'm not too partial to miami - it's the yellow tint. :[

anyway, haha. that's pretty much me. :]

<3
    cea

13. WhosLaughingNow

WhosLaughingNow Lab Technician

Welcome chabib86 and messer_fixx!!![​IMG]

14. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Welcome to all the newbies,
    it's great to have you aboard.
    So pull up a seat,
    and enjoy the company of Top41
    and Mrs.G

You have come to the right forum,
    for good company, and good times.
    We are a great bunch of crazy,
    CSI:NY fans deep inside.

So enjoy the time you spend,
    in our little family forum.
    And don't forget to leave a post,
    to allow yourself to be known.

Welcome, hello from LMH :lol: :lol:

15. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Welcome all newbies. There are virtual snacks on the imaginary table by the make-believe door. Grab a keyboard and have fun.

Howdy, chabib86. That certainly is a roundabout way of getting here. I watch some of those other shows you mentioned, too. The main thing we all agree on is that you finally did get here and joined us addicted... er... devoted fans.

Hello, messer_fixx, from a member in your neighboring state of West Virginia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.