The Warm Welcome Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
thnx you all for the welcome, i will find my way here guicly i think

i m dutch and sometimes i cant find the right/good words in englisch what i want to say ,so its not perfect englisch. i hope you understand that.

You think that is long? I've been working at the front desk of hotels for over 25 years.

no thats not long, but i never leave the hotel in 6 years, sometime i think what i m still doing here LOL
i work now for 10 years in this industry but i still like it

Welcome to the forum, Remke79 :D I hope you'll enjoy sharing your addiction with us!

and a member of the csi ny wetpaint fansite, were i can talk about csi ny with other fans, with out grazy or weird faces of where are you talk about ??

Hahaha, I get that ALL the time :lol: but there's nothing like that here that I've seen so far! :thumbsup:

hi everyone! Thanks for the welcome...still finding me feet here so if I screw up, I apologize eternally!!
And to anyone who is lurking, wondering whether to join or not, you definately should, you know, get your voice heard in all the discussions!!!:) Thanks again guys :) xxx

Hi, I'm Mint. I've been floating around the forum for a long while but only now just started to post. My fave CSI's are, in order, New York, Las Vegas then Miami. Fave ship? Het: Mac & Stella (I'm posting songs in their soundtrack thread at the mo!) Slash: Gotta be Flack & Danny. Sorry, but they just are fab together :hugegrin:. I think that's it.

So, Hi guys!

Last edited:
Welcome to the nut house. A fan of CSI and Star Trek? Good taste in shows. Sort of a minty taste. (Sorry about that.) Pull up a keyboard and join the fun. Virtual snacks by the door, fresh out of the replicator.

Welcome to all the newbies! Glad you decided to sign up, and please jump right into discussions here. It's always great to hear from new voices! :D

Slash: Gotta be Flack & Danny. Sorry, but they just are fab together :hugegrin:.

Oh, yes they are. :devil: Come by the Danny/Flack thread in the Shipper Central section of the board! :D

Hi, I'm Mint. I've been floating around the forum for a long while but only now just started to post. My fave CSI's are, in order, New York, Las Vegas then Miami. Fave ship? Het: Mac & Stella (I'm posting songs in their soundtrack thread at the mo!) Slash: Gotta be Flack & Danny. Sorry, but they just are fab together :hugegrin:. I think that's it.

So, Hi guys!

Welcome and enjoy your time on the board! :D There's always interesting discussions.

And I agree with you about Flack/Danny :devil: Danny should leave Lindsay for Flack in S6, that's my wish for the next season LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back