The Warm Welcome Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!

I am new to the boards, but not the CSI franchise. I must admit to being a casual watcher of CSI:NY until I saw the "LT. Dan Band" play at an Army post in Germany while we were stationed there. It sparked my interest in the show and then I saw Flack...:thumbsup:

Looking forward to reading the PAGES of discussions!

Tobin

hi :) i'm new here...as in joined 3 minutes ago new! Just want to say hi, I'm Lois and I'm obsessed with CSI NY- especially Flack :thumbsup:. And thanks to everyone who posted such yummy pictures on the pages I was lookin at before I got the courage to join!!
So, thanks!
Talk soon xxxx
Welcome Lowey, *gets really excited* you're from Northern Ireland? That's sooo cool, I am too. :D Hope to see you around the board. :D Oh, I'm Steph by the way. :D Hope you have fun on here.

i just want to thank everyone for been so friendly and welcoming me to the site and if anyone out there "yes you hiding wondering if you should join do it" i was coming here a few months before i signed up and felt like i wanted to add things then noticed i was signed up :) ha ha i'm very glad i did now.

thanks debs x

hi you all

hi i m Remke 29y old almost 30y in august, lives in The Netherlands.
works in The hague, in a small hotel with Restaurant since '03( sometimes to long LOL)

I am addict to NCIS, All CSI'S but most of all CSI NY.
I am SMacked Fan.

I am a member of Dutch NCIS fanforum, and there i am a Spammer(LOL) with some other members/friends

and a member of the csi ny wetpaint fansite, were i can talk about csi ny with other fans, with out grazy or weird faces of where are you talk about ??

now i see you here on the forum bye bye

Welcome Remke, hope you enjoy it here :)
I'm sure that a lot of us on here are familiar with those "What are you talking about faces?" :lol:

Goede tag and welcome to the nut house, Remke.
29y old almost 30y in august
Close enough for The 30 and Over Club thread in the Miscellaneous Forum of this message board.
works in The hague, in a small hotel with Restaurant since '03( sometimes to long LOL)
You think that is long? I've been working at the front desk of hotels for over 25 years.
I am addict to NCIS
There is a NCIS thread in the General TV and Media section of this message board. And a thread for the new spin-off, NCIS: Los Angeles that will be premiering soon.
I am SMacked Fan.
Mac ♥ Stella thread over in Shipper central section of this board.
were i can talk about csi ny with other fans, with out grazy or weird faces of where are you talk about ??
I get a lot of that, too. Most of us probably get that. So pull up a keyboard, wipe your feet on the welcome mat, grab some virtual snacks from the invisible table by the make-believe door, and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back