The Warm Welcome Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello Lyzabethsay welcome to the forum , hope you have fun here :thumbsup: :hugegrin:

Welcome to the forum, LyzabethSay. :)

BTW, about your signature, if you use this code...

Code:
[IMG][/IMG]

...around the banner's URL, it should show up. Like so:

269copy100.jpg

(However, the board limit for banners is 220 pixels wide by 75 pixels tall, so it's a bit tall for the board. :))

Welcome to the forum, LyzabethSay. :)

BTW, about your signature, if you use this code...

Code:
[IMG][/IMG]

...around the banner's URL, it should show up. Like so:

269copy100.jpg

(However, the board limit for banners is 220 pixels wide by 75 pixels tall, so it's a bit tall for the board. :))

is it strange to say that even after resizing and placing it INSIDE the code it still doesnt want to work =( while its saying "BB code code is not allowed."

is it strange to say that even after resizing and placing it INSIDE the code it still doesnt want to work =( while its saying "BB code code is not allowed."
You need to delete the [ code] and [ /code], just keep the [ IMG] and [ /IMG] (without the spaces).

Oops, sorry! - I should have mentioned that I only used the 'code' tags to insert the code without it turning into an actual image. Let me try again:

[*img]http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp233/LyzabethSay/269copy100-1.jpg[*/img]

Take out the ** and voila. :)

269copy100-1.jpg

*waves* Hey there. I thought I should join the round of introductions since I'm new and totally in love with CSI: NY :) My name is Sabi and I'm from Germany and I'm looking forward to have fun with all the nice people here.

Oops, sorry! - I should have mentioned that I only used the 'code' tags to insert the code without it turning into an actual image. Let me try again:

[*img]http://i415.photobucket.com/albums/pp233/LyzabethSay/269copy100-1.jpg[*/img]

Take out the ** and voila. :)

269copy100-1.jpg

It doesnt want to work still ="(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back