The Warm Welcome Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys! :)

I know about this site for a long time now, and I decided to register today. I'm a huge CSI:NY/Don Flack fan, and I hope to enjoy myself on this message board. So far it looks pretty nice, and I like all the threads that were started and discussed.

Greetings from Boston,

Joey

Hello and welcome JoeyDC. It is a really nice forum indeed, and I am sure you are going to enjoy your stay here.

Hey Guys:)
Im totally into CSI:NY! Ive been around here for a while, so I finally decided to join...
I love every character, but my fave characters are Stella, Lindsay, Danny and Flack:)
It looks pretty good here and I think im gonna have a fun time discussing my FAVOURITE show of all time!! :thumbsup:

See You guys;;)

--starrybluemoon

Thank you, Elsie :). So far, I don't know much about CSI: NY fan community and what people are like, but I hope to find out here ;).

Welcome staryybluemoon.

Hey
So I am new as of today. A friend told me about this site while on another site ( fanfiction, I am starting to post all my stories about some shows) , I am a huge fan of crime shows in general with CSI NY and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation being my favourites. Umm I am from Canada my name is Amanda...... umm Stella, Lindsay, and Adam are probably my faves ( I love them all) and Angell is on that list too- they shouldnt have killed her. Uhh yea and other than that I love writing about the shows, generally extensions on the episodes or different takes- I do a little bit of the romances but not my major thing. I love debating and dreaming up things that could happen or what is going on with the characters- i was really excited to find this page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back