The Warm Welcome Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my name is Nat ( Yes, i'm awfully eccentric when it comes to chose a nickname) ...i'm a CSI NY fan for a long time now but i guess i was too busy and/or lazy to register here ...
I'll do my best to write a correct english but as we say in my country sometimes i speak english as a spanish cow. ( and i'm not even speaking spanish ,that shows you a part of the disaster)
I got a weird sens of humor .
I'm a real scientist and
i'm a huge fan of Gary Sinise ...

Welcome Nat! :thumbsup:Come and have a check Gary thread! You can find me and rest of us there! You are mostly welcome to join our crazy group! :lol:

I'll tell you more details on the thread. ;)

One more time WELCOME.

ps. I'm a huge Gary fan too! :D

Hello! Sorry I forgot to introduce myself first before starting a thread and posting. I felt so guilty. I just saw this thread lately. If I violated any rules in posting please forgive me. I was just so excited to contribute and say something. I've been seeing this forum for months and decided to join. I think it's fun in here.

I'm Geeno. I'm a huge fan of CSI and CSI: NY. For me, they are just the best crime dramas. They stick to what is real and happening in this world. Fictional stories/cases yet they are possible to happen. The characters are just amazing. They have chemistry and real sense of being true friends and a family. These shows are not perfect but for me they are just the best. I've watch a lot of crime dramas. I tested them simultaneously and these two plus Criminal Minds are the sole survivors. I can't decide to pick one but I really love them both. However, I think I would be more active in CSI: NY threads simply because it is my first favorite. :)

The first CSI: NY episode I watched was 'Charge of This Post' at Spike. I wasn't familiar with the characters but then I found them interesting. They really care for each other. They were like a family. After this, I immediately became a fan and started searching CSI: NY on the internet and then I came into this great site! That was one year ago. Then I put this show into my weekly TV habits. Then, the first episode I saw on its original airing was 'Rush to Judgment'. I never missed a new episode and continued watching reruns everywhere and anytime. I hope these shows will run for many many more years.

Thank you very much for reading! :)

Hello Geeno.

It is really nice to see you here. CSI NY is one of my weekly habits too, but a very good habit as I enjoy it very much. I hope you will enjoy your stay and stick around.

WELCOME to all who are new to the threads I have only been here a month and have made quite a few friends and LOVE this place ( Good places to vent too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back