The Wallpaper Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I just went through a lot of pages in this thread to check out what everyone comes up with....I love it! :) All amazing wallpapers and a lot of different styles.

Since I got my photoshop a few weeks back I kinda abandoned my real paint and brushes and started to work with the digital ones. And I'm already hooked :eek:

I use text and a lot of 'paint'.
My style is a bit 'different'...but I'd love to know what you think of it:
Danny/Lindsay

And another D/L

Brushes from obsidian dawn

I have to agree. I prefer Grissom with the beard as well. Just my personal preference though. Love the wallpaper.

EmeraldEyes06 thanks for the compliments on my Ducaine and Horatio Wallpapers. I'm having fun making them right now.

katpin31791 I have no problem with people taking my wallpapers that's why I post them. All I ask is a comment and no hotlinking to my photobucket account. Other than that go for it.

Love all the new wallpapers everyone. There has been a bunch since I was here last time. You guys have done some incredible work.

Dutchtreat I love your DL's. You have a wonderful style. The second one is my personal favorite but both are stunning. I snagged it. Thanks :)

I've got a new one to add to the list. It's Horatio and Calleigh again lol. More episodic then romantic this time. The pics are from 1x09 Kill Zone. Made the screencaps myself this time :) The quote is by Mac from CSI NY in Season 2 Corporate Warriors.

Training

Take Care,
Dayna

Enjoy.

It's been like forever since I visited here because I've had nothing to post. I still don't. I've been mainly creating walls and icons for various challenges. However, you'll all been really busy creating some fantastic walls! :eek:

There are just too many to list since I was last here so I'll just say keep up the great work, guys! :D

Oh, and CSISienna - I snagged yor "H and his gun" wall - I love the effects you used on H in it - looks amazing! :cool:

Howdy! Gosh, when was the last time I was in here? I haven't had to scout for a wallpaper in a while since I started making my own. lol If I say so myself I'm not TOO bad for a beginner, but my work isn't all that great. Anyway, I come bearing a TIMMY SPEEDLE wallpaper....woo! Anyways, here ya go, enjoy lol

TEH hotness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back