The Wallpaper Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow catwarfan, you did a great job. I loved the Delicate touch. I haven't figured out yet how to put 2 pictures in to 1. I use photoshop, any suggestions anyone?

catwarfan, katpin and Dingbat great wallpapers! You are all very talented. They are beautiful. :D

I'm sure someone can help you CSISenna, unfortunately I'm not using photoshop. I'm sure it's easy once you know how, good luck. :)

eta: I've just checked further up the page, great wallpapers Nathalie and Carminefan.

catwarfan said:
Love the wallpapers everyone. katpin31791 I love the new Horatio's with the new pic from Internal Affairs.

I've been going through my season 3 and 4 CSI Miami DVDS ( my christmas gifts from my husband :devil:) and I saw some incredible Horatio and Calleigh scenes so I got inspired.

Here's 3 Horatio and Calleigh Wallpapers :

Ducaine 1 - Season 3 " After The Fall"

Ducaine Smile Season 3 : Murder in a flash

Delicate Touch - Season 4 - " Under Suspicion" - I've been watching this scene so many times. Lucky I have this on DVD. If it was tape it would be worn out by now :lol:

Take Care,
Dayna

Dayna loved the wp's. They're great.

CarmineFan great Carmine

Berylla Nienna very nice wp's

Dingbat I like D/L together

catwarfan words can't describe how i feel about yours. Glad you liked mine. Am still learning some things. LOL

Lizzy_Sander Love the Danny one. Alot of talent here. I enjoy coming & looking. Brightens my day up alot of times. Thanks everyone.

Wow, thank you so much katpin31791 and everyone else. I am touched more than I can say with your kind words. csisienna I wish I could help but I don't use photoshop personally. I use PSP8. I always have. Live Journal may have some tutorials on Photoshop blending. It's just an idea. I mostly just play around with the pictures and see what happens. I layer two photos the use the lighten layers button in PSP to get the effect that I want. Then I just smudge out the edges to blend the paint. I also try to use a color close to what is in the picture as my background. It helps the blending for me. ( Sorry for the yakking mods.)

katpin31791 I saw your signature and got a wallpaper idea from it. The gothic brushes I used are from http://azurylipfe.deviantart.com/journal/6784321/ - Heidi has incredible PSP brushes that can be downloaded.

Here's the wallpaper: It's just Horatio. I also did one done with Horatio/ Marisol and Riaz as well but I wasn't sure about it.
Horatio

Take Care,
Dayna

Dayna loved the wp you did. I snagged it if that's okay. It was just to gorgeous not to. I've done another one that I think is a little better that I'll be posting in a bit. Thanks.

Here's the two I did. Pics courtesy of Ducky/DC board

HC

IA banner

Great wallpapers, everyone!! catwarfan, I'm in love with your DuCaine and Horatio wallpapers, beautiful!! *snags* Well done!! And that "Body Count" finale wallpaper is gorgeaus, katpin!! All the Horatio banners and WPs are wonderful!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back