The Wallpaper Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you guys have been very busy again! :eek:
Fantastic work! Everybody! I love all the Christmas Style WPs, with snow, the Miami Style, Mac and Stella, Chez, keep it up and I will think about printing your sheets and changing my actual calendar! Joycie: I also fell in love with your Eric one - *drools* - fantastic!

Oh My Gosh, that Speed one! :eek: I love it, do you think it would be possible to borrow that one for my desktop come January??? Pwease? *sigh* that is very good, great work!

Also, what sizes are Wallpapers? I know this may seem like a silly question, but I have no idea. I know one size is 800x600 but I sear there's another size, something like 1000x700 or something? :confused:

Thanks!

~xJemmax~

CSIVegasMiamiNY said:

Oh My Gosh, that Speed one! :eek: I love it, do you think it would be possible to borrow that one for my desktop come January??? Pwease? *sigh* that is very good, great work!

Also, what sizes are Wallpapers? I know this may seem like a silly question, but I have no idea. I know one size is 800x600 but I sear there's another size, something like 1000x700 or something? :confused:

Thanks!

~xJemmax~

Yes of course you can use the wp´s for your desktop. :)
My wallpapers are usually 1280x800 px cuz that´s what my own desktop is. Another common size is 1024x768

Aww *sniffle* those pics are so sad! :(
I can have a bash at the wallpaper, but Im still learning and slightly *coughHUGELYcough* suck, so yeah lol

~xJemmax~

Oh and alsocallieghspeedle do you want any particular writing on the w/p??? and any preferences to fonts colors etc? And, are you sure about the size, because I've just started and typed in the size and its come out more like a big banner, but maybe I made a mistake, which is highly likely! lol

~xJemmax~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back