The Wallpaper Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
CarmineFan, great work! I didn't know that he's also playing baseball! :D

EmeraldEyes06, I gave your request a try (man, slowly I'm getting into this whole WP-thing :D ), perhaps you like it. (I wanted to make H more brightly, but the picture quality didn't want me to do so... :( )

cinegirl said:
CarmineFan, great work! I didn't know that he's also playing baseball! :D

He wanted to become a professional baseballplayer, didn't you knew that?
That picutes were taken at the 46th Annual Dodger Hollywood All-Star Game in 2004.

Wow!!! :D :) cinegirl, thank you so much!! :) It's effective actually the way Horatio is darkened, like she can't reach him, nice work!! Love it completely!! Well done again! *applause* I think I'll be making more requests in the future!! ;) Thank you very much again!

Fantastic new walls everyone! :D

I wanted to make a seasonal GSR and general CSI wall. Unfortunately, time is running out and I still have a 1001 things to do before Xmas (ok, a slight exageration... ;)). So, I only ended up making the GSR one. So, apologies it you hate GSR - I still wish you a Very Merry Xmas! :p :lol:

The wall has a little animation hence the file is unfortunately quite large (583KB) - so, it may take a while to load for anyone with a slow connection speed - for this I apologise!

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Hope you all have a great time this holiday season! Enjoy! :D

csi_fan_uk your wallpaper is excellent. I love the animated snowflakes !!
And Joycie84 ..wonderful colors !

I made two calender sheets for January

*click to enlarge*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back