The Wallpaper Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
i see you like Horatio. lol Cute wp's. They're actually really goood for a beginner. My first wallpaper sucked so badly.

Oh yes, I love Horatio. It was his character that got me hooked while watching FF last season. I'm glad you liked the WP. Like I said I've seen some alot better & prettier but.......I'm trying. There's some I've seen with some really gorgeous backgrounds & I have no clue how to do it. LOL. Thanks for the encouragement.

*pats katpin31791 on the back* don't you worry now, just go to different sites and download brushes and textures.

this site is really goood for that, and affiliates from graphic sites are a bonus too. just remember one thing... just credit... don't steal :lol:

I've tried photoshop but have never gotten the hang of it. Dense I guess. lol Thanks for the advice on the sites. Will look into it.

kiwifan said:
Wow! There are some incredibly talented people on this thread! Awesome work everyone!
I wonder if someone would like to make me a Mac/Gary wallpaper? Haven't got any ideas for piccies etc, but I do prefer my Mac when he's relaxed/happy - lots of lovely pics through Season 2. I'm happy to leave it to you guys' creative minds! They're better than mine! I'll be forever grateful!!

Could I second this request please. There is not enough Mac or Gary wallpapers out there....but then I could be biased.. :D

Mine aren't as pretty as some I've seen nor fancy but.........Thanks. LOL Thanks t0g0SzMaNdAL0vEr & MiaCharlize. Loved them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back