The Wallpaper Thread # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last of my solo series wallpapers :) unless anyone has any requests of the 3 chracters I didn't do... (Delko, Doc, Warrick)

Sara

Greg

Brass

Lindsay

Danny

Joycie84 said:
It's actually pretty good. I kinda like it. Well done
;)

thank you :) :) that made my day... i usually don't get people to look at my stuff.. only my brother... :rolleyes:

and Dingbat great job i love them all!!

Can someone please make me a wallpaper using these pics:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

I'm not too fussed about the text, only that it says "Dr. Marty Pino" on it somewhere...

I hope that it won't be too hard with the pics, but thankyou in advance! :)

Dingbat said:
The last of my solo series wallpapers :) unless anyone has any requests of the 3 chracters I didn't do... (Delko, Doc, Warrick)

Dingbat, i can´t remember you ever did a Speed WP with these textures and brushes, did you ? I´d really appreciate it :cool:

Joycie84, I so love the LV one! Great job on all of them. :)

And Dingbat I love your work, especially the Nick and Flack ones. :D I'll be waiting for your next series.

carlz31 said:
Can someone please make me a wallpaper using these pics:
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

I'm not too fussed about the text, only that it says "Dr. Marty Pino" on it somewhere...

I hope that it won't be too hard with the pics, but thankyou in advance! :)

I hope you like it a bit Carly. I´m not very satisfied with it, i did it in the wrong size and then i had to resize the background and free transform the pictures ...

Awww, YAY! Chez, I love it! :D to be honest, I wasn't optimistic when I chose the pics, and I didn't think that anyone would actually be able to do anything with them, but you proved me wrong!
*squee* it's so cute!

Chez said:
Dingbat, i can´t remember you ever did a Speed WP with these textures and brushes, did you ? I´d really appreciate it :cool:

Completely forgot about him, :eek:, sure I'll make one :D Give me a day or two...

This beautiful wallpaper of Emily was made by a lovely friend of mine and i asked her if i could share it with you all that was no problem so here it is:

Can someone tell wath you think of this wallpaper? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back