The Wallpaper Thread # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dingbat, I absolutely love your CSI:Miami and CSI cast wallpapers but i can't decide which one to use is there anyway you could combine them i would really appreciate if you could.. :D Also can someone make some CaRWash wallpapers? thanks

Sorry, CaRWashLuvr, I tried but it didn't come out right.

And I think there's a CaRWash on the 5th page. I also made one a while ago, but I already psoted it on the 1st wp thread. If ya want it, PM and I'll send it :D

Hey guys, LOVE all the wallpapers!! Again, I'm kinda new to this thread, but I recently made a wallpaper for myself and it doesn't have pictures from CSI, but it has a crime scene theme so I thought I'd post it here...

Crime scene

This is kinda my first wallpaper so I hope you like it! :)

Can someone make a CSI/CSI:Miami wallpaper with (Ryan,Calleigh,Eric,Horatio,Alexx,Greg,Nick,Grissom, Catherine,Sara,and Warrick) with both Logos

and also one with Ryan,Greg,Nick,and Eric that says "The Boys of CSI"

thanks.. :D

sherlockanne said:
Hey guys, LOVE all the wallpapers!! Again, I'm kinda new to this thread, but I recently made a wallpaper for myself and it doesn't have pictures from CSI, but it has a crime scene theme so I thought I'd post it here...

Crime scene

This is kinda my first wallpaper so I hope you like it! :)

^^ that was awsome!! where did you get all the brushes... ii lovee iit!!!! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back