The Wallace/Hodges Pic Experience Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
im in the east so i dont know...maybe sidler gets them where she is, but its not ecatly west i dont think

EDITED
batch #1 of caps from living ledgend.
here are 6 out of the 8 caps from the greg scene. i will make caps from the gris scene soon, and next time someone says something ill post them
microscope
smile
whistle
tetracycline
droopy
sure

You guys have not seen canned coffee before? Wow, I thought its sold everywhere. Well, it looks like Pepsi in a can, only there's coffee inside. Its chilled, unless you put it under the sun. :p Tastes ok, but nothing beats the real stuff.

He's got quite a sly smile. Thanks for posting. :)

Cold coffee? In a can? Whatever...

How about we go back to discussing Hodgie?
Love your caps, pabzi, especially the last one, too cute :)
And the whisting was great. How come you haven't made one of Hodgie in the shirt and out of the labcoat?

You know when Hodges first came to LV i wasnt to keen on him but he kinda grows on you, My best bits with him have to be playing the Dukes of hazzard game with Greggo and the Hotdog nose peg! I like the way he's such a kiss ass to Grissom but always blocks the others from looking at the 'scope before his boss. Isn't it sad we all work with a guy like hodges?!?

yeah, hes a cutie that david. ill edit more in later, i have another 5 from the scene with gris, but ill do it later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back