The Wallace/Hodges Pic Experience Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
very posh the pinky thing actually... supposed to drink your tea from a small china cup with the pinky out...

rather than quaff it from a huge mug with an eeyore painted on... not that i do... *ahem*

hehe :lol:
what kind of mug does david drink his coffee in?
i think a plain dark blue mug, and that hes very anal about it, cause its his favorite, so hes careful that it doesnt break

sounds right for him... and dark blue would go well with the lab in general really...

i reckon the coffee would be black too...

no milk in his coffee? never thought about that? milk, cream or black...hmm.
i can sooo see him yelling at greg for using his mug.

Does he drink from his coffee mug with his pinky sticking out? Very girly isnt it? :lol: I think he uses all his fingers to hold on to the handle. Mug, I think he uses a Texas A&M mug. Its not his. :p Coffee, definitely black. I prefer to drink mine with milk (about twice a year maybe) but I think he's a strong, black-coffee kinda guy. I think he'd harass anyone who touches his stuff. I do anyway. :p

i dont think hed use a texas a&m, but you never know. i thinkthat his type is plain and dark but maybe he does have an A&M at his house...

i don't see him with the pinky out for a mug... the mug is more of a 'hand-clasped-around-not-nessicarily-at-the-handle-area' type drinking vessel... david would drink from a mug the mug way...

hitchhiker42 said:
the mug is more of a 'hand-clasped-around-not-nessicarily-at-the-handle-area' type drinking vessel
Now, thats the longest-ever description of a mug Ive ever read. :lol:

Does he drink coffee in a can? Like Pepsi, only its coffee. I think he likes his coffee freshly-made, but if he must he'll drink the canned ones. They taste okay actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back