The Song Guessing Game

Haha. I haven't heard about half of these songs before. :lol: I only listen to clasical music and the crappy stuff they play on the radio.

^^ Yeah, Man, I thought no one listened to that anymore :D

^Hey, It's alright. All I ever listen to is... well, every genre except Rap... but still! I enjoy listening to Classical and the radio sometimes :p

Anyhoo, this is a song that seems to be coming back.. for some weird reason :D

"...Hide it in a hiding place where no one ever goes... put it in your pantry with your cupcakes..."

Yeah, good ol' Simon and Garfunkel :lol:

Hmm.. Alrighty then, this one is considered a classic by some. And it's not that popular but it was widely played throughout the 60's...

"..Faces look ugly when you’re alone...Women seem wicked when you’re unwanted...Streets are uneven when you’re down..

^ Yeah!
And your the first one to ever get that! I mean, even when I sing it around my friend their like "Stop singing Britney Spears..."

well, i sort of looked the lyrics up. :rolleyes:

my turn!

"Watching the people get lairy
Is not very pretty I tell thee
Walking through town is quite scary
And not very sensible either
A friend of a friend he got beaten
He looked the wrong way at a policeman
Would never have happened to Smeaton
And old Leodiensian
La-ah-ah, la la lalala la
Ah-ah-ah, la la lalala la"

:D I've unfortunately, have only heard that song.
This one if fairly old.. not like, 60's old but late 90's old..

..It's been a long time, a very long time, since I heard your voice.. and I bet you never thought I was.. so sorry so, I've had a hard time, a very hard time...

ok heres one:

'See my old mans gotta problem
he lives with the bottle thats the way it is
His body's to old for working
his body's to young to look like this
but mamma went off and left him
she wanted more from life that he could give . . . '

That would be "Fast Car" by Tracy Chapman.

*thinks* right?

Here's one...from the 80s.

Got, shiny diamonds like the eyes of a cat in the black and blue, something is coming for you. Look out!
Race for the morning, you can hide in the sun 'till you see the light. Oh we will pray it's all right.
Gotta get away get away...

Back