The Song Guessing Game

Palm

Coroner
Well, I came up with this a while back in another forum. It's a basic game where you put down the lyrics of a song and see who guesses it right, but you can't include the title anywhere in it. Don't get it? Here's an example:

"..Out here in the fields... I fought for my meals...I put my back into my living..."

Answer: Teenage Wasteland by The Who.
Here's another, a little harder...

"..We can live like Jack and Sally if we want... where you can always find me... and we'll have Halloween on Christmas... and in the night we'll wish this never ends..."

Answer: I Miss You - Blink 182.
Anyone up for it?

Oh I am so up for it. There's a similar thread somewhere here but I think it's buried on page two so I guess it won't matter if we start this one. I'm guessing you go first since it's your game...

Okay! :D

"Life in Plastic, it's fantastic....You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere... Imagination, life if your creation..."

Hint: It's was really popular in about... 1997-98...

Huzzah! Correct!
Hmm... here's a slightly harder one... not that popular until it was redone...

No more speed I'm almost there..Gotta keep cool now, gotta take care...Last car to pass here I go..And the line of cars goes down real slow..

Yeah sure, look up the lyrics, thats not a dumb question :lol:
And correct! It's Radar Love by Golden Earring!

This one happens to be a theme song of a very popular show..

By half past ten your head was going ding-dong... Ringing like a bell from your head down to your toes... like a voice telling you there was something you should
know..

Yep! :D
From the Soprano's (another addiction of mine..)

Anyhoo, this one is from a movie that came out around the late 1990's, early 2000's. Can't remember. But it's off a movie soundtrack...

I'm your late night head rush...Ace high royal flush...Red velvet orange crush....You just don't impress me much...

You are probably right touchcookies, although it also reminds me of Shania Twain's 'That Don't Impress Me Much' song :)

^ :lol: So do I. I'm such a tool :p

Uh, this one maybe a select few might know... It's not that popular. But it was featured on an ipod commercial in about 2003-04...

He’s fat and he don’t run too fast...But he’s faster than me...Last night at the show we saw him...Going out of his tree

Back