The Return of Laura Sidle Snicker RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SaraSidleStokes, Jul 4, 2006.

1. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

Nick looked at Gill, "gill, Sara and i need the rest of the night off, kind of an emergancy." he looked back at Sara. "Lets go." he wispered. He smiled to cheer her up a little bit.

2. toomuchovertime

toomuchovertime CSI Level Two

Cath stood up and hugged her again. "It'll work out. Trust me."

3. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

She took his hand feeling much more content then she had previously she looked at Catherine "Thanks Catherine can You guys Just make sure she doesnt find me?" she knew it would be hard since Sara was staying with Nick for quite some time now but Sara was still afraid ,she gazed lovingly into Nicks eyes feeling better then she had before

4. toomuchovertime

toomuchovertime CSI Level Two

Cath nodded. "We can do that. Take care of her for us, Nicky."

5. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

Nick smiled. "you know i will!" he said. He took sara's hand and squeezed it lightly, then led the way to the car, feeling like the man he knew he would once he had sara in his hands. "are you and the baby hungry?" nick asked once they got out side.

6. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara looked at him wiping a tear "yeah actually we are and it doesnt help that I havent eaten anything since My Mother appeared in the Lab" she gave him a look "Franks Diner?"

7. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

"Great!" he said getting in the car. "im starved!"

8. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara looked at him "I am to and I just need to get away, to be alone with the Man I love" she Kisses him in the parking lot .She shuddered "I dont know why I'm so scared of her of what she might do"

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Gil nodded, concerned about Sara but not pressing, it was still awkward at times anyway and regardless, he knew better than to upset her any more than she already was. He wasn't positive about Nick but he suspected, though he still inside was in love with Sara himself. He just kept telling himself that it was most important that she was happy.

10. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

Nick smiled. "maybe once you get food in your stomach, you'll start thinking strait agian!" he laughed then drove out of the lab parking lot. Keeping his eyes on the road, Nick asked "Sara, do you love me? Cause i love you, i mean, i love you... no, i really love you!"

11. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara looked at Nick questioningly "Nicky how can you even ask me that of course I love you, I love you More then Life itself and well the Mere fact that I broke up with Grissom JUST to be with you should prove how Much I love you" she smirks as she rubs her stomach "that and well I'm having your baby"

Meanwhile Laura found who she thought was Gil Grissom, she frowned "I"m Laura Sidle, Sara's mother can you help me out here? I know I hurt her but that was a long time ago Why wont she talk to me now?"

12. stokeluver

stokeluver CSI Level One

Nick laughed. "i know, i know! I just like hearing you say that!" he said laughing. He reached over and rubbed Sara's tummy. "ya, im glad its my little baby... hopefully girl." He looked at Sara for a second, then back at the road. "what are you hoping to have sar?"

13. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

She Looked at him with a smile "I honestly dont care as long as its healthy" she knew him well enough to know he wasnt buying that "alright I want a girl" she looked out the window "we'll Name her Emily Catherine"

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Gil was a bit defensive. Sara may have broken up with him but he still cared about her. Though, he naturally kept it restrained, as his anger was most of the time, unless he was really p'd off.

"She...I just don't think she's ready yet. She just needs some time to sort out her emotions and everything."

(I hope I'm okay, but let me know if you like)

15. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

(no you're doing great)
    Laura looked at her "she said she's not allowing me to see Her and that young mans baby but its my grandchild I have every right to see it and I've changed"
    (mind you only Cath knows about Nick and Sara's baby so this may come of a bit of a shock)